Game Day AFL Round 8 - Collingwood vs Gold Coast Matchday Discussion (Metricon - 4.35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know about that, I feel confident every time we play Carlton.:):drunk:

But yeah we should win this one, that back line of there's is weak as, they have 2 very inexperienced players to put on Cloke and White.

All we need to do is win our fair share of the ball against a pretty good contested ball winning midfield and we win easily.

Our Backline is not super strong with Ramsey and Toovey out

Having already dropped games to Adelaide, Geelong and Richmond, who are all pushing for the last few spots in the top 8, these are the games that we must win and win well.
We need to get our percentage up as high as we can before we start running into the top sides of the comp.
If we drop games like these we will be in serious danger of being out of the running for finals very quickly.

It's windy but fine up here on the Gold Coast. I went to the training session last night, if practice form is anything to go on the Paul Seedsman will have a blinder. I don't whether he stood out because he was the only one with his socks up but he glided over the turf was pin point with passing and eased a shot for goal outside 50m straight through the middle "right in front of me". The boys in general looked switched the only thing that can stop a win today would no sleep from their hotel being right in the middle of the Broadbeach Blues Festival. Go Pies! I'll start heading off to the game in a few hours.

It's windy but fine up here on the Gold Coast. I went to the training session last night, if practice form is anything to go on the Paul Seedsman will have a blinder. I don't whether he stood out because he was the only one with his socks up but he glided over the turf was pin point with passing and eased a shot for goal outside 50m straight through the middle "right in front of me". The boys in general looked switched the only thing that can stop a win today would no sleep from their hotel being right in the middle of the Broadbeach Blues Festival. Go Pies! I'll start heading off to the game in a few hours.

Did any of the emergencies participate in training?

Simply must get the 4 points this afternoon, no excuses. The GC have a very inexperienced side so we need to capitalize and have a big percentage and confidence building win. Go pies!!

Quite. If we can't bring desire and determination to this game we're no chance of finals. Pies by 69.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got recommendations on a good pub in Melvourne to watch the football? Big screen with sound & cold beer are the only requirements.

I can go anywhere from Belgrave to Armadale.

It's my only day off from commitments for about the next month or so.

Any advice would be good here.

Anyone got recommendations on a good pub in Melvourne to watch the football? Big screen with sound & cold beer are the only requirements.

I can go anywhere from Belgrave to Armadale.

It's my only day off from commitments for about the next month or so.

Any advice would be good here.
The turf on queens street

Sam Dwyer and Brayden Maynard definitely trained don't remember Marsh.
He stayed in Melbourne, unless my eyes were playing tricks on me last night.

ps. GC are in a lamentable state, we better win this by about 6 goals or I'll spew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back