Preview Changes Vs Cats Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Nelson stays in.

Bennell goes out.

Selwood to be a lock down defender, allowing Nelson a bit more freedom. This will help him develop an attacking game and allow us to see how well he can use both feet coming out of the 50.

College to sub.

No need for changes really. Only one I would consider is Dom Sheed IN (if fit) with Jamie Bennell out.

Maybe Lycett gets a return for McInnes or Sinclair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nelson stays in.

Bennell goes out.

Selwood to be a lock down defender, allowing Nelson a bit more freedom. This will help him develop an attacking game and allow us to see how well he can use both feet coming out of the 50.

College to sub.
Like that is going to happen.. I don't think Selwood has ever played in the back line

Likewise, i think Bennell will be out, but i would like to see Barrass come in against the cats. They have some tall timber, and we might need someone to go 3rd man up and to chop out their leads. Barrass is a good intercepter like that.

Sheed is out for 2 or 3 weeks broken hand according to Simmo. Ellis and Rosa are doubtful. No changes unless Yeo out maybe Colledge in then. Wouldn't be comfortable with Ellis and Selwood playing short of a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back