Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the Ram, Eternal Warrior and Celestial Nighthawk all in 6 tries.

Not a bad strike rate.

Got the Ram, Eternal Warrior and Celestial Nighthawk all in 6 tries.

Not a bad strike rate.

3 from 3 :)

Would hand them all in for some decent primaries from the raids tho. :(

This guy not banned yet? :mad:

Lol, my primary load out is Kinetic City though.

Last 3 Crota HM finishes I got already acquired gear on each of my chars. Edit: 10 minutes ago got the same freakin helm again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is the only way to hit 33/34 or get the mats to upgrade old legendaries is by joining a fireteam with friends? there's no way to do it through matchmaking with randoms is there?
No you can easily make it by doing 28 PoE which is match made. Get an armour core which immediately makes you 33 with an ascended exotic

So if I do level 28 PoE & don't have any more keys what do I do next? Any point in doing the higher difficulties or do I need keys? Or alternatively is there any point in re-doing any of them? Like can I get an armour core from completing any of them again? Or does that only drop from the chest you need the key for?

Also does the key thing reset weekly like everything else?

Sorry guys, just trying to wrap my head around things & figure out how dudes are hitting level 33 let alone 34 when I'm just getting shotguns & the same hand cannon over again. Good hand cannon though so there's that

So if I do level 28 PoE & don't have any more keys what do I do next? Any point in doing the higher difficulties or do I need keys? Or alternatively is there any point in re-doing any of them? Like can I get an armour core from completing any of them again? Or does that only drop from the chest you need the key for?

Also does the key thing reset weekly like everything else?

Sorry guys, just trying to wrap my head around things & figure out how dudes are hitting level 33 let alone 34 when I'm just getting shotguns & the same hand cannon over again. Good hand cannon though so there's that
Grind a 32 PoE, get an armour core, get the gloves to go to 33 and then hit PoE 34 for etheric light. Forget the keys, you'll have 'me or you won't. In my case it's Tony Abbott re keys, nope nope nope lol

Don't need a key for a core. But won't get more than one core a week though

Popped on this morning to set myself up for a Lv 35 Prison of Elders run later.

tumblr_novqaqOBuR1rwd646o1_400.jpg

3x level 34 characters and a 365 Fatebringer, Found Verdict, Black Hammer & Vision of Confluence should leave me with no excuses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back