Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice.

Did you find any particular strategy effective or does it just come down to basic good communication?

Good communication is always the key. Don't chase kills, defend enemies orbs so they don't get revived. Watch for people supering heavy.

Definitely don't need to be 34. Don't waste etheric light until you know what you want to upgrade.

Good communication is always the key. Don't chase kills, defend enemies orbs so they don't get revived. Watch for people supering heavy.

Definitely don't need to be 34. Don't waste etheric light until you know what you want to upgrade.
Good.

For a Warlock do you think the bonus of fireborn outweighs the power of Nova bomb or vice versa?

Good.

For a Warlock do you think the bonus of fireborn outweighs the power of Nova bomb or vice versa?

Radiance is far better. Only when the heavy pops is the only time you can get 3 people a void bomb.

Good.

Yeah self res is a handy addition. Saw mostly Golden Gun Hunters / Warlock Self Res.
Means you can self revive in the middle of enemy team and cause havoc. Also can self res after all your teammates die. Handle bailout to save you from losing a round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28 PoE on my final character, after 2 Dragons Breaths lol
Same thing happened to me, 2 Hard Lights from my first two characters then Gjallarhorn on the third (finally after 500ish hours on this goddamn game!)

I wonder if these guaranteed exotic drop chances are a first time only thing or if it will be every week? Considering level 28 PoE is basically a glorified Roc strike difficulty wise it does seem a bit too generous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back