2015 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

After our round two loss I decided to pick up an international membership to show support for the club, given how poor the membership numbers were I thought this would be a smooth process. How wrong I was, here are some of the mistakes made:

• Purchase link resulted in a 404 error, I manually found the link they were trying to use - that also resulted in a 404.
  • Called in to purchase membership, long wait time. Membership purchased
  • No scarf available, only hat
  • AFL Live membership didn't come through for hours, had to call in and request my code so I could actually watch the other games that weekend
  • Membership parcel arrived, no pin (out of stock apparently)
Why is Carlton incapable of realizing that nobody wants a cap? This happens every year that they run out of stock of scarves and have excessive hats. Stop ordering so many god damn hats and order more scarves.

I also fail to comprehend how you can have a purchase link that doesn't even work? I work in online sales and if something like that happened, I'd be fired quick smart. Who knows how long that link hasn't been working for (and if it ever worked). I was pretty close to just purchasing directly from AFL for the streaming package because it was such a hassle. If I had to pay for the international call, I would have.

Who is in charge of running this department?

Dumb-Dumber.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm getting my own membership for the first time in my life! Woo! My parents aren't Blues supporters so I never had one as a kid. Now I'm able to get my own and actually attend more than 1 game a year.

The thing is, I have no idea how any of this works. I'm going to attend games with someone who isn't a member or Carlton supporter, but I want to sit with them. How does it work?

Hi everyone,

I'm getting my own membership for the first time in my life! Woo! My parents aren't Blues supporters so I never had one as a kid. Now I'm able to get my own and actually attend more than 1 game a year.

The thing is, I have no idea how any of this works. I'm going to attend games with someone who isn't a member or Carlton supporter, but I want to sit with them. How does it work?

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/
If you visit this website it has all the information you need, and it will help you choose which membership works for you.
You would probably be best off purchasing a General Admission membership, which will give you access to a particular number of games and you sit in any of the walk up areas.

MEB_ thanks!

Are the areas any good? And can I sit with a non-member?

I was gonna ring the membership department, but heard such bad things and you guys seem to know what's going on.

MEB_ thanks!

Are the areas any good? And can I sit with a non-member?

I was gonna ring the membership department, but heard such bad things and you guys seem to know what's going on.

It's normally the top level at MCG and Etihad, sometimes there's a small level 1 section as well depending on the game. If you don't mind sitting up the top then the seats are fine. If it's a big game then you can upgrade to a reserved seat for that game through the ticket seller. Anyone with a general admission ticket can sit in those areas.

It's normally the top level at MCG and Etihad, sometimes there's a small level 1 section as well depending on the game. If you don't mind sitting up the top then the seats are fine. If it's a big game then you can upgrade to a reserved seat for that game through the ticket seller. Anyone with a general admission ticket can sit in those areas.

Thank so much for your help! I've been on that link, but didn't click see package so it's got the details. Thanks again.

Lost my 30 Year Membership Badge sometime over the weekend. Sent an email to the club. How's this for a 5 minute turnaround:

Good Afternoon Mike,
Thank you for your email.
You are definitely right in saying that it was hard earned and we at the Carlton Football Club certainly value all our members and especially those long term members such as yourself.
Today I have been able to send out another 30yr pin to you in the mail.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me via email, alternatively you can contact Membership Services directly on 1300 CARLTON (227 586).
Kind Regards
BILLY MADYTIANOS
Membership Services
Carlton Football Club
Ikon Park, Royal Parade, Carlton North, VIC 3054

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost my 30 Year Membership Badge sometime over the weekend. Sent an email to the club. How's this for a 5 minute turnaround:

Good Afternoon Mike,
Thank you for your email.
You are definitely right in saying that it was hard earned and we at the Carlton Football Club certainly value all our members and especially those long term members such as yourself.
Today I have been able to send out another 30yr pin to you in the mail.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me via email, alternatively you can contact Membership Services directly on 1300 CARLTON (227 586).
Kind Regards
BILLY MADYTIANOS
Membership Services
Carlton Football Club
Ikon Park, Royal Parade, Carlton North, VIC 3054

....how we are supposed to be negative when you post s**t like that! :thumbsdown: :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back