CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
:carlton: 2024 Memberships are up:- :carlton:

All Membership Packages

MEMBER CHOICE

Along with a commemorative membership card and bumper sticker, you will receive a $35 or $50 voucher code to build your pack from over 20 member-exclusive items.

*Captains Club & above receive a $50 voucher

169330953150995394564edda5b4da6d_source.jpeg

JUNIORS :-

CHARLIE'S CREW:-

Along with a commemorative membership card, you will receive a lunch cooler, pencil case, badge, iron-on patches, mini football and key ring

1693318403115553392264edfd0378772_source.jpeg

All Membership Categories with game access:-

GA & Member Zone

3 Game – No waitlist
GA Home & H&A Games – No waitlist
Flexi 10 – No waitlist
Member Zone – Home & H&A Games – no waitlist
Member Zone + Captains Club – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Reserved Seat + Bays

Legends Lounge – Home & H&A Games - Waitlist
Captain’s Club Reserved – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Members Reserve – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/2 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist
Level 2/3 Carltonian Bays – Home & H&A Games – Waitlist

Distance & Non-Access

Interstate – No Waitlist
Country – No Waitlist

Junior

Charlie’s Crew – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist
Rising Star – Home & H&A Games – No Waitlist

Add-Ons

Captain’s Club Grand Final Add on – Waitlist
MCC – Club Support Non-Access & GA – No Waitlist
MCC – Member Zone with Captain’s Club - Waitlist
MCC – Member Reserve Level 1 – Waitlist
MCC – Captain’s Club Reserves Level 1 - Waitlist

Geez they whizz that payment through quicker than the Papley trade.

Where’s my bloody new hat???
I never bother with the membership hats anymore - I go for the scarf. Never rated the quality of those membership hats and purchased one of the NewEra caps from the Carlton Shop a couple years ago and never looked back.

Does anyone know when the cut off date for renewing Legends Lounge membership?
Back in the day the club would post out renewal information,gone are those days.

I never bother with the membership hats anymore - I go for the scarf. Never rated the quality of those membership hats and purchased one of the NewEra caps from the Carlton Shop a couple years ago and never looked back.
both easy to whip off when you're skulking down the stairs at the g, 70 points adrift at halftime..........

I don't do surveys.

The only survey I've participated in, in the last 5 years was for some guy called thylacine60. I'm grateful there were only 2 questions in his survey.
Thanks for completing the 2 question survey. Are you able to answer a final supplementary question?

I told em to can the music & flashing lights, drop the volume of the pa at the grounds, sack the woman screeching into the mic, no more "geeing up" the crowd with neil diamond singalongs, reduce or ban gambling advertising and gtfo of the pokies............I know these are afl issues but my voice must be heard!!

I told em to can the music & flashing lights, drop the volume of the pa at the grounds, sack the woman screeching into the mic, no more "geeing up" the crowd with neil diamond singalongs, reduce or ban gambling advertising and gtfo of the pokies............I know these are afl issues but my voice must be heard!!
I suspect that their may have also been some complaints about those young people having fun whilst simultaneously waving a fist at clouds.

I think unless you opt out, it's auto renewed. Noticed the payment on my credit card about a week ago.
I dont pay automatically. I used to pay when i received the new renewal in the post and of course the club doesn't send anything out in the post these days unless you've paid for it,im not aware of the cut off dates.

I dont pay automatically. I used to pay when i received the new renewal in the post and of course the club doesn't send anything out in the post these days unless you've paid for it,im not aware of the cut off dates.

Best give the Membership Dept a call - 1300 227 586

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was waiting for this info as well. Email just arrived with Legend's Lounge cutoff being 3/11.

Think I'll take a risk and let it slide. Didn't enjoy the finals and reckon we'll be rubbish for the next decade without Dow :cool:

The wall was taken down, not relocated & no longer exists Damo.

I had my name on the Blue Believer wall with many thousands of others 😢
My name and my daughter's name were also on that wall.
That is pretty disappointing to hear that it has been removed and not coming back. I will not be paying for another one now.

I was waiting for this info as well. Email just arrived with Legend's Lounge cutoff being 3/11.

Think I'll take a risk and let it slide. Didn't enjoy the finals and reckon we'll be rubbish for the next decade without Dow :cool:
Thanks.
I didn't even receive an email about my renewal,the clubs really dropped off in regards to this. If cut off's the 3rd November the clubs cutting it fine sending out renewal emails.

My name and my daughter's name were also on that wall.
That is pretty disappointing to hear that it has been removed and not coming back. I will not be paying for another one now.
My dad rang about memberships and asked them about the wall. They told him it still existed. New wall about new fundraising.

Who the * knows?

My dad rang about memberships and asked them about the wall. They told him it still existed. New wall about new fundraising.

Who the * knows?
find out what's happening, velma, ffs..............and watch out for those meddling kids.........

Member Choice bucket hat fits fat heads like mine. Joy. Makes a nice change from the member cap.
I like buckets. In general...
Cos oats, or water...mmm. good!
Hey, could you cut a couple of holes in a bucket hat? For ears?

I like buckets. In general...
Cos oats, or water...mmm. good!
Hey, could you cut a couple of holes in a bucket hat? For ears?
Could definitely be filled with oats.
Don't think it's water-proof though.
Yes, ear-holes wouldn't be too difficult - it's relatively thin material. No, I'm not doing that to mine.
Ms. Bletch has a smaller head than mine. Looked like Paddington bear when she put it on.

Could definitely be filled with oats.
Don't think it's water-proof though.
Yes, ear-holes wouldn't be too difficult - it's relatively thin material. No, I'm not doing that to mine.
Ms. Bletch has a smaller head than mine. Looked like Paddington bear when she put it on.
I loved those Paddington movies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back