Your favourite ever indigenous player?

Remove this Banner Ad

The one I've enjoyed most is Peter Matera.
Hm to Scott Chisolm and Byron Pickett
Scott chisolm was an interesting player, he could sprint 100 meters break a couple of tackles and kick a goal from the 50 at full tilt. The. Next kick he could stab his foot in to the ground and miss the ball.

Back in 2000 or 01 he won a sprinting contest on one of the footy shows for leagues faster player

With Hawks tinted glasses on, Chance Bateman's my favourite. Equal to anyone on our list for courage and determination, could have gone home to WA in 2001 after his sister died but stuck it out. He's also a big reason why the Hawks organisation has a good reputation for providing a good environment for young indigenous players these days.

Otherwise, Nicky Winmar. I was pretty young, but I still don't reckon I've seen to many players with so much talent,

The Wiz was my hero as a kid, and jurrah was a freak. also loved aaron davey before his legs exploded and he turned to treacle.

This davey

Not this one

The Wiz was my hero as a kid, and jurrah was a freak. also loved aaron davey before his legs exploded and he turned to treacle.

This davey

Not this one

Good call, Aaron Davey was an excitement machine at his peak with his electrifying pace and dazzling skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't boo him out for speaking out against racism
Love the way you speak with such confidence about the inner thoughts of tens of thousands of spectators.

Not saying you're wrong. It's just that I would never be confident enough to say with any degree of certainty what one other human being is thinking, let alone thousands.

Love the way you speak with such confidence about the inner thoughts of tens of thousands of spectators.

Not saying you're wrong. It's just that I would never be confident enough to say with any degree of certainty what one other human being is thinking, let alone thousands.
if they were booing goodes because he is indigenous, wouldn't they be booing lewis jetts....etc because they are all racists and hate Aboriginals:rolleyes:

give up campaigner!, if your after some importance, head up to your local organic coffee shop, im sure there will be some poster on the notice board for a campaign, for all of you empty unfulfilled losers can feel important & gain some self need in this world:thumbsu:

if they were booing goodes because he is indigenous, wouldn't they be booing lewis jetts....etc because they are all racists and hate Aboriginals:rolleyes:

give up campaigner!, if your after some importance, head up to your local organic coffee shop, im sure there will be some poster on the notice board for a campaign, for all of you empty unfulfilled losers can feel important & gain some self need in this world:thumbsu:
Wow. Now apparently you know all about me. Is there no limit to your powers? Are you truly the Omniscient One, The All Seeing Eye? Why am I so honoured?

Anyway, to deal with your post with logic, you may have noticed that Lewis Jetta was not Australian Of The Year. Lewis Jetta did not call out a teenage girl for a racist remark.

We are dealing with individual autonomous human beings here. Y'know, the thing our society is built on.

Every aboriginal is different, just like every non-aboriginal. Incredible, when you think about it, but I wonder if you have.

I don't presume to say why people were booing Goodes. But you know without a shadow of a doubt. Like I say, I'm impressed.

Wow. Now apparently you know all about me. Is there no limit to your powers? Are you truly the Omniscient One, The All Seeing Eye? Why am I so honoured?

Anyway, to deal with your post with logic, you may have noticed that Lewis Jetta was not Australian Of The Year. Lewis Jetta did not call out a teenage girl for a racist remark.

We are dealing with individual autonomous human beings here. Y'know, the thing our society is built on.

Every aboriginal is different, just like every non-aboriginal. Incredible, when you think about it, but I wonder if you have.

I don't presume to say why people were booing Goodes. But you know without a shadow of a doubt. Like I say, I'm impressed.
Are you so racist that you think aboriginal people aren't capable of being a tosser?

There was an element to the original booing of Goodes after that girl got ejected. However, I was at the game and there would have been less than 2 or 3 people per bay.

Right now I boo Goode's because of his farking "integrity" comment. Bit of a dog act.

Are you so racist that you think aboriginal people aren't capable of being a tosser?

There was an element to the original booing of Goodes after that girl got ejected. However, I was at the game and there would have been less than 2 or 3 people per bay.

Right now I boo Goode's because of his farking "integrity" comment. Bit of a dog act.
I'm not expressing any opinion on Goodes. I'm just amused by the confidence with which people on here state what the booing is about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back