Solve Robbos riddle

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Robbo's gone to all this effort!

robbo.jpg

Lewis looked a little uncomfortable when this was brought up on 360, could be a teammate or maybe it was the Hawks being unsociable to someone. Robbo has obviously known about this for a bit and has been pushing the Hawks unsociable footy talk for a few weeks now.

i still cant work it out. why did ryder leave? and who is robbo referring too?

Ryder left coz his mrs's & him were concerned about the impacts later down the track from the bombers activities. And robbo is referring to a catter with initials AM.

Ryder left coz his mrs's & him were concerned about the impacts later down the track from the bombers activities. And robbo is referring to a catter with initials AM.
Absolutely not true.
Unless 'bombers activities' is code for 'allegedly' having a piece on the side in melbourne and his mrs found out which meant he had to get out of the state...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely not true.
Unless 'bombers activities' is code for 'allegedly' having a piece on the side in melbourne and his mrs found out which meant he had to get out of the state...
Ryder's Mrs did not get on very well with the wives and girlfriends of the other players. There are rumours of infidelity which I can't confirm but it is a fact that Ryder's Mrs was not well liked.

Lost a heap of cash in a short space of time. Apparently is sorted now but had to sell a house to clear debts.
I've personally witnessed young AFL footballers throwing money at the trots and the dogs. I think they should be paid in food stamps, it'd be safer for them.

"But feel for the journalist with the drinking problem and cognitive fragility who was mercilessly taunted by posters on Big Footy"

EFA

Oh for god's sake who gives a damn! Bloke's copping a sledge is nothing! Unless it is totally out of line and inappropriate then most things are fine to give flack on. Why does there need to be so much analysis about sledging and what players say? Do we give a toss about what is said in the VFL? Or local footy? Mate the sledging I copped playing footy was huge every week, and I also gave out plenty. Sledging is part of sport, get over and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back