Dockers v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Berger's got the lot!
burgertime-usa.png

Love that red Fitzroy style jumper. Best in the league (besides our yellow one which we never wear).

Keep this up lions. GC top v bottom almost snagged a win again dockers a few weeks back, would love it to actually happen this time!

Not sure what the hype is around freo this year tbh. Not that good, Hawks will thrash them next week.

He occasionally misses the target but the poor disposal is a myth. Usually very reliable by foot and hand.
His disposal efficiency is regularly under 55% for entire matches. Often kicks floaters/shanks. Today is a bad example due to the weather but there's 41 other blokes playing in the same weather with a better disposal efficiency than him so far. And that's not a rare occurrence.

I could agree and say he doesn't have "poor" disposal, but its mediocre at best. Probably the only weakness in his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No its because he got manhandled like a little bitch lol

Aaron Sandilands 2.11m 122kgs
Mitch Robinson 18.85m 86kgs

We aren't all tough guys like you mate who can belt blokes that outweigh you by 30kgs plus.

To be honest I'd be concerned if I was a Freo supporter, level at half time against a young side without its 4 best players.

Didn't expect Lyon to flood his numbers back against a 2nd year forward and Staker though, that's great tactical prowess from the king of premierships

Competitive game. Nothing in it at half time. Who would've tipped that? But the f&$#%@$ commentators are driving me nuts. Gerard Healy and Brad Johnson gas-bagged their way incessantly through the 1st half as though they were narrating Fremantle's midweek training session. They go on and on about what this player needs to do and what that guy should've done. BORING!!! I wished they'd STFU and call the f&$#%@$ action!!

I hate it when commentators act like know-alls and call the game from a closed-minded perspective.

Aaron Sandilands 2.11m 122kgs
Mitch Robinson 18.85m 86kgs

We aren't all tough guys like you mate who can belt blokes that outweigh you by 30kgs plus.
Fell backwards like Greg Louganis off the 30ft board, similar socially I'd expect too.

Not a fun game to watch.

We can't kick goals from 20 meters out yet random guys from the bottom of the ladder team have no problem.

The Freo supporters need to accept there are much better teams than them in the competition right now, despite one of the longest plane trips in footy, Brisbane are showing why they have more upside in the long term. Freo barely has any depth, as soon as Johnson went down everyone knew they would struggle.

Also, Pavlich needs to retire, it's sad to say but if he has any decency he would allow a younger player in the team.. we know Ross Lyon cooks a list then does the Harold Holt so he doesn't really care about development.

To be honest I'd be concerned if I was a Freo supporter, level at half time against a young side without its 4 best players.

Suspect Lyon is giving them a serious bake at present. Not sure how that'll help too much though - the desire is there, they are just not hitting the fundamentals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back