Dockers v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit too rough for nancy boys like Hayden and Lachie. :$

Poured down all day, fyfe was still brilliant.
I'm questioning his disposal.

The match you are choosing as your example was one where he was not in the top 20 players on the ground for disposal efficiency.

Nice.

Would sportsbet use Official AFL stats?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm questioning his disposal.

The match you are choosing as your example was one where he was not in the top 20 players on the ground for disposal efficiency.

Nice.
Fyfe is one of the most inside players in the comp, and disposal efficiency for such inside players has never been high, because they are constantly getting in and just clearing the ball into space, which is what Fyfe does repeatedly. I can't remember where I saw it, but someone posted a stat on the stats board that Fyfes de% was top 3 for inside mids in the comp.

Fyfe is one of the most inside players in the comp, and disposal efficiency for such inside players has never been high, because they are constantly getting in and just clearing the ball into space, which is what Fyfe does repeatedly. I can't remember where I saw it, but someone posted a stat on the stats board that Fyfes de% was top 3 for inside mids in the comp.
Mate I'm not basing it solely on stats. I've seen him play, many times. I've also seen him kick pie floaters many times when he's wide open.

He's a champion. But a mediocre user of the footy.

Your hero is good. But not perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back