Opinion Treloar, meet kitchen sink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis, hard running, ball magnet, outside midfielder who uses the ball well. Treloar is nothing like him then huh?
I always thought he played more like Dayne Beams. Get a comparison of Treloar vs Beams, fairly similar.

Ellis and Treloar are two different types of players.
Cannot see the similarities an inside tough mid v an outside pacy ball carrier. No comparison go and watch sat. Game and see the hard inside work Treloar and Miles were doing . They're heavy duty inside mids and worth there weight in platinum
Treloar will be even better bc he's so xxxxxxxxx strong

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a massive get as would allow Cotchy/Edwards etc to drift forward (this not needing as badly a small forward)..

kid is a jet and only getting better, unfortunately you have to pay overs, id offer 6 x 700 as in 6 years 700 won't be what it is now..!!

Would also love mot lop if attainable (both).....

Ellis, hard running, ball magnet, outside midfielder who uses the ball well. Treloar is nothing like him then huh?
Not really
ORHrRMx.png

K0dR4vJ.png

Comparing Ellis and Treloar is like comparing Gaff and Hannebery.

Totally different players.

Treloar is the complete package. His goal sense is insane as well. Would do some real damage if we rested him forward.

Treloar has all the tools. He is an inside and outside hybrid with pace. He breaks lines, has great disposal and even though he is a kid, his body type will develop into a beast. If we get him and a decent ruck will go a long way in making us jump to the top 4 bracket.
What do you think our chances of getting him are?

The media article is just mentioning what we spoke about when Shiel resigned. The pies got a sniff of danger and we got a sniff of trelor. We are into him, that I have no doubt, will it come off ? Who knows but from what I know, he wont go to Norf.

He wants a club who has elite training facilities and be able to play to high crowds, day in and day out. So it will be out of the pies and us....if we continue winning, and the pies wobble and fall down the ladder...will help.

Thats what i have been told

giphy.gif

Who we get seems like it's going to rely heavily on what happens with Dangerfield. If he goes to Geelong, then Collingwood will throw big money at Treloar and we'll probably find it easier to pry Motlop loose, but if he goes to Collingwood then we should be able to get Treloar because we'd be the most attractive option left
Thats the way i'm reading it unless Dangerfield throws a spanner in the works and stays at the Crows which according to Tiger71 ,s sister tigs2010 thats very much on the cards then like so typical of us we lose out on both with Treloar going to the pies and Motlop staying at the cats.:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back