2015; SuperCoach Cup (NEWS+ Subscribers only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
juddola is laughing. His opponent, my mate, traded GAJ in an hour before the game and handed him the C (not VC) as had no valid loophole option without sacrificing a mid emergency which he was worried about with Fyfe rumours.
Not anymore mate. Ward, rocky, Docherty have really cost me. Your mate should win it from here. Worst week ever :cry:

Not anymore mate. Ward, rocky, Docherty have really cost me. Your mate should win it from here. Worst week ever :cry:
Even with a captain scoring 21x2 ?? Wow. Haven't seen the match other than that. Thought you'd canter in.

Bloody Rocky has cost me the win. :mad: Opponent inexplicably took Edwards off the ground before the game and replaced him with Maynard, only to switch Edwards back onto the field before the game started for a total of 5 points from his D6. :confused: That was my opportunity to get back into the contest after GAJ's 20 POD points put me behind. Opponent traded out Hanley to Newnes at the last minute so he won't be copping a mid doughnut. Just 94 points from Rocky would have had the scores tied with 4 POD's to play, instead I'm 44 down and outgunned from the remaining 4 POD's. If Oxley is the sub I'll have to go for broke and trade him out. But with only 30k in the bank I only have $424,300 to spend. :(:rainbow:

Zaaza: Gawn, Armitage, TMitchell, Newnes + 44 points
Gingy: Oxley, JPK, Parker, Yeo

Bloody Rocky has cost me the win. :mad: Opponent inexplicably took Edwards off the ground before the game and replaced him with Maynard, only to switch Edwards back onto the field before the game started for a total of 5 points from his D6. :confused: That was my opportunity to get back into the contest after GAJ's 20 POD points put me behing. Opponent traded out Hanley to Newnes at the last minute so he won't be copping a mid doughnut. Just 94 points from Rocky would have had the scores tied with 4 POD's to play, instead I'm 44 down and outgunned from the remaining POD's. If Oxley is the sub I'll have to go for broke and trade him out. But with only 30k in the bank I only have $424,300 to spend. :(:rainbow:

Zaaza: Gawn, Armitage, TMitchell, Newnes + 44 points
Gingy: Oxley, JPK, Parker, Yeo

Ox wont be sub imo

You need an injury to one of his

Ox wont be sub imo

I think I've used up all my injury luck with Beams & Hanley being late outs as well as Edwards 5 points. I never would have imagined that GAJ & Rocky would be the 2 players that cost me the win. :(

Ox wont be sub imo

I don't think he will be either. But in the event that he is, these are my only options.:drunk: Think I may be better off, waving the :rainbow: flag instead.

Dunne
Geary
J Grimes
Johannisen
Dempster
Fasolo
Varcoe
Grundy
Bruce
Sheppard
Hurn
Savage
Fisher
Schofield
Garland
Goldsack
Laidler
N Smith
Lumumba
X Ellis
Webster
Howe
J Roughead
R Shaw
Morris
N Jetta
Seedsman
Toovey
J Frost
Z Jones
Maynard

I don't think he will be either. But in the event that he is, these are my only options.:drunk: Think I may be better off, waving the :rainbow: flag instead.

Dunne
Geary
J Grimes
Johannisen
Dempster
Fasolo
Varcoe
Grundy
Bruce
Sheppard
Hurn
Savage
Fisher
Schofield
Garland
Goldsack
Laidler
N Smith
Lumumba
X Ellis
Webster
Howe
J Roughead
R Shaw
Morris
N Jetta
Seedsman
Toovey
J Frost
Z Jones
Maynard

Ouch.

God from that list...
maybe fisher or savage

Ox won't be sub. Seedsmen pulled out yesterday. Tipping Blair will be sub again.

Break glass emergency: Savage from that list.

Either way it's looking unlikely that you'll win, unfortunately. If Gawn & Newnes have shockers than maybe

Ox won't be sub. Seedsmen pulled out yesterday. Tipping Blair will be sub again.

Break glass emergency: Savage from that list.

Either way it's looking unlikely that you'll win, unfortunately. If Gawn & Newnes have shockers than maybe

If only I was psychic, I could have started Lambert over Gaj & Josh Kelly over Rocky and been 110 points better off. :rainbow::rainbow:

Oxley

image.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the flip side, Ox and Bonts are bringing me back in my cup match :thumbsu:
Where there's a loser, there's a winner.

Well, since I'm well and truly out now, I hope you win it, mate. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back