Votes Vs Gold Coast Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

5: Sinclair
4: Sheed
3: Priddis
2: Yeo
1: Gaff
0: People on this board having an absolute sook that we didn't win this game. It's not the end of the world, ffs. Last time I checked we are still second.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

5. Sheed
4. Priddis
3. Sinclair
2. Schofield
1. Shuey

Emergency Votes: Barrass.

Sheed was the most important and had the best touches.

Tireless workhorse game from Priddis.

What a great month from Sinclair. Has cleaned up slightly some of his deficiencies and has become an important marking option.

Tried really hard Schoey and battled manfully. Couple of errors and brain fades but good work.

Got a lot of the ball Shuey but not as damaging as would have liked.

Barrass was very good.

0: People on this board having an absolute sook that we didn't win this game. It's not the end of the world, ffs. Last time I checked we are still second.

We could realistically lose 3 in a row now.

What did Sheed do in the 2nd half? Had BOG sewn up if he was spotted at all.

Wellingham
Sinkers
Sheed
Shuey
Pridd

HM to Yeo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Sheed
4. Priddis
3. Sinclair
2. Schofield
1. Shuey

Emergency Votes: Barrass.

Sheed was the most important and had the best touches.

Tireless workhorse game from Priddis.

What a great month from Sinclair. Has cleaned up slightly some of his deficiencies and has become an important marking option.

Tried really hard Schoey and battled manfully. Couple of errors and brain fades but good work.

Got a lot of the ball Shuey but not as damaging as would have liked.

Barrass was very good.

Barrass was s**t tonight , leaked 4 goals to Lynch

5. Sinclair, was really the only player for us who marked the ball cleanly
4.Schofield, apart from that one turnover he battled manfully and impacted a lot of contests. Particularly good considering the ball was transitioning into our backline much faster and effective than it has been so far this season.
3. Sheed, our best midfielder of the day.
2. Wellingham, provided a fair bit of rebound and was reasonable effective considering our backline was under the hammer.
1. JK, was well beaten today but made the most of his opportunities unlike all our other players today.

No he didn't
I think he got a couple kicked on him. That last one in not sure who was on him? Can't remember I think Wellingham was at the drop?

1 of Dixon or Lynch was going to have a day out. I thought Schofield and Barrass came out ok with the 5 goals between the 2 and were in our better players. :thumbsu:

Get off your high horse! We have every right to be upset :cry:

5. Sheed
4. Priddis
3. Sinclair
2. Gaff
1. Wellingham

Yeah I noticed that but I gave him my reserve votes more for his defensive work not on Lynch as stupid as that sounds.

He`s showing promise and will be better with another preseason and more games experience under his belt ,Barrass made a few
errors and got caught out of position occasions approaching the contest .

Get off your high horse! We have every right to be upset :cry:

5. Sheed
4. Priddis
3. Sinclair
2. Gaff
1. Wellingham

I know that. I'm disappointed too, but happy that we scrapped something from this game.
However, the reaction from everyone is so very knee-jerk. Everyone has overreacted so much to the extent of it's basically Richmond microwaving memberships all over again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back