No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what do you think he will do?

I'm 50/50, change each week depending on which way he smiles but the optimist in me tells me he's staying.

I did have someone from within the Alma tell me he has heard two years. This person deals with the boys all the time. Not much of a rumour but it's a positive.

No idea but we are getting way off track and a fair distance away from the original premiss.

Speaking of getting off topic and I s**t you not, I had a hot dog for lunch today and left the sauce bottle out. Missus picks it up and says, "you know it says it's meant to be refrigerated after opening". I told her there's 20 pages on that subject in my footy forum, she thinks I'm an idiot.

I'm 50/50, change each week depending on which way he smiles but the optimist in me tells me he's staying.

I did have someone from within the Alma tell me he has heard two years. This person deals with the boys all the time. Not much of a rumour but it's a positive.

but you decided to go with 'your mates' rumour first that he was gone.

Instead of saying, you have heard......

Speaking of getting off topic and I s**t you not, I had a hot dog for lunch today and left the sauce bottle out. Missus picks it up and says, "you know it says it's meant to be refrigerated after opening". I told her there's 20 pages on that subject in my footy forum, she thinks I'm an idiot.
She may be right.............

....... ;)

Last edited:
There are that many preservatives in your shop bought sauce, that it'd probably be fine to eat in the year 3000 even if you left it sitting on top of the heater.

Come on guys we're nearly at 1,000 posts. Let's get back on topic:

Sauce in the cupboard. Mayonnaise in the fridge. Bread in the cupboard or freezer. Vegemite in the bin
Jam is a real hot potato

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sauce in the cupboard. Mayonnaise in the fridge. Bread in the cupboard or freezer. Vegemite in the bin

You're right. When was the last time everybody had pizza?

Bread should be fresh.

If it lasts a week, it's not real bread & has a s**t load of preservatives.

Vegemite is awesome. :)

It's odd isn't it and was going to post the same thing, Lynch is far more valuable to the team than DMack has ever been.

If we benchmarked all our contracts on Dmac's reported value then we'd need $20m in salary cap and 1/3 of our team would be contracted into their 40's. My genuine guess is that Noble has made quite the rod for our backs and it might take a couple of years of pain to get right. s**t, Pods got 2 years, how piss-funny is that in this context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back