No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO Danger is going to reserves games and doing all the 'extra' things which is making people think he's staying, but really it's because he's trying to protect his legacy and to make it easier to walk out on the club. There are no more excuses left for why he hasn't signed. He's gone.

This has certainly crossed my mind, but there are the remaining "excuses" that he actually hasn't made a decision yet, or a decision has been made and the process still being worked through. I don't pretend to be someone who knows the signing process. But I have it on good authority that Sloane had given every indication of staying weeks before it was actually sorted out, pen was put to paper and it was announced. Douglas was similar. Hell it took my last employer 6 weeks to organise my ******* contract and various HR s**t even after we'd gone through negotiations! Remember Danger's manager has been out of the country recently as well.

Could it be that Danger goes to SANFL games because he likes watching his mates playing footy?
Is it just me or has he only been going in recent times since the SANFL boys have been winning? Typical bloody bandwagon supporter.

Going to the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back