No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmon. I had to chime in on the important matter at hand.

c8X6iib.gif
:D

Also if you like Japanese quisine Okonomiyaki is a very nice savoury pancake dish.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon. I had to chime in on the important matter at hand.

c8X6iib.gif
:D

Also if you like Japanese quisine Okonomiyaki is a very nice savoury pancake dish.:thumbsu:

Always wanted to try but to scared to make it, is there anywhere in Adelaide which does it justice?

Anyone as good as Jarman to bring in, because we need one of those. We've been needing a a bit of clean out for a long time but with the number of teams the top end talent is getting harder to rope in.
Get some draft picks, get aggressive at trade table... Looking good so far for Bulldogs

5 games to go isn't it? I wonder if Danger has thought about it yet?

The worrying thing is that he already knows what he's doing. I would dare say that Chapman, Roo etc would have a fair indication as well.

Personally I am just sick of the waiting

Last edited:
I've only eaten pancakes twice in the last two years, it's been over a decade since I last ate waffles, and I've never even heard of pikletes (I'm hoping I spelt that right).

Fair to say that this is one topic I haven't got a freakin clue about!:eek:

I've only eaten pancakes twice in the last two years, it's been over a decade since I last ate waffles, and I've never even heard of pikletes (I'm hoping I spelt that right).

Fair to say that this is one topic I haven't got a freakin clue about!:eek:

Only ever eat Pancakes once a year and then I pile them in.

When in the USA - I head straight to IHOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back