No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. If he is staying then fine, if he wants out - then play someone in his spot for our future.

Put the contract in front of him - if he says he still wants to wait till the end of the year ... he can do it in the 2's. What possible advantage is there in playing him for the rest of the season / in a final if he is leaving anyway?

Especially if we are not going to play finals.

I feel, any player who had any respect for his supporters and had intentions of staying would sign well that game. I would hopem he would make his mind up before this point.

If we still don't know what he is going to do, it's safe to say he will be leaving.
Possibly/probably, but as I say, the suggestion his decision rests on the outcome of this game is pathetic.

"THE Patrick Dangerfield Cup will form the back drop to Adelaide’s dramatic Round 23 road trip to Geelong."

Errgh, f*ck this to hell and the same to anyone who mentions the phrase "PD Cup". It's not like a battle for last and to see who gets to draft him. The belief that he will make a decision based on who wins this match is utterly brain dead.

Especially if we are not going to play finals.
If we make the finals and keep playing the experienced plodders that give non statistical balance and get trounced in the first week, I take that as more of a backwards step for the future than playing the up and comers from now on. Who knows, you play the up and comers and you may make the eight anyway. The time is now for mine, but I'm gonna be waiting.

No, but we have been in the same position the last 2 years and failed to reach them, doesn't fill me with confidence.

If we beat Richmond Friday night, I will have far more confidence but if we don't win - we won't make them.
The margin for error is getting pretty skinny.

The margin for error is getting pretty skinny.

We have the beat Essendon and Brisbane and then we have to win 2 out of the 3 remaining games from Richmond, West Coast and Geelong.

Winning all 5 would be awesome and could get us top 6.

It's like waking up from a dream where your girlfriend cheated on you and then being angry with her for the rest of the week because of it.

An ex of mine used to have this dream about me all the time. She'd wake up hysterical. And then crap on about how "she wasn't even as hot as me."

I assured her it was all ok, her dream was ridiculous. She'd definitely be hotter than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throughout this whole emotional roller coaster ride I have wavered between staying and going depending on the wind, during this crazy period I have consoled myself with;
"At least if Danger goes we have Bad Brad"

Today my depression reached another level, over in Adelaide for the week I took my daughters to the Mall and decided I needed a bit of Banh Mi Pork. Whilst lining up deciding on how much chilli I would attempt two lovely ladies held an interesting conversation behind me. When Taylor Walker's name was mentioned my interest in coriander was lost. At this point I would like to point out the old adage of "don't shoot the messenger"!
The leggy blonde's main fantasy seemed to focus around a young lad from Ballarat who's name was Brad. She discussed in depth the relationship with TW and his girlfriend, Taylor's new home in Hyde Park yada yada.
How dare she confuse me I almost ordered wholemeal!

What floored me was when she said "he hates it here and is keen to get back to Victoria"
She also spoke of his brother, moving in with the skipper etc etc so she had a fair idea.

What the...Soy sauce sir? Umm hates it here what umm yes please Soy sauce.

Oh god no this can't be,this is not fair this is not just.

Could it have been taken out of context does he just hate being injured and not playing and he did just return to Victoria for a weekend?

Ps if I have been set up... Well played very well played.

Throughout this whole emotional roller coaster ride I have wavered between staying and going depending on the wind, during this crazy period I have consoled myself with;

Today my depression reached another level, over in Adelaide for the week I took my daughters to the Mall and decided I needed a bit of Banh Mi Pork. Whilst lining up deciding on how much chilli I would attempt two lovely ladies held an interesting conversation behind me. When Taylor Walker's name was mentioned my interest in coriander was lost. At this point I would like to point out the old adage of "don't shoot the messenger"!
The leggy blonde's main fantasy seemed to focus around a young lad from Ballarat who's name was Brad. She discussed in depth the relationship with TW and his girlfriend, Taylor's new home in Hyde Park yada yada.

What floored me was when she said "he hates it here and is keen to get back to Victoria"
She also spoke of his brother, moving in with the skipper etc etc so she had a fair idea.

Could it have been taken out of context does he just hate being injured and not playing and he did just return to Victoria for a weekend?

women say anything to say that they've said anything so anything can be said and heard so its heard and said and anything is said.

Science yo

I think it might simply be a case of "being sick of a number of things"

He might be sick of being injured.
Being sick of not playing
sick of training by himself
He might be sick of being single and one of his best mates is moving on with his life. Tex is very close to getting engaged and would be spending much more time with her.
His brother has moved out with his long term girlfriend

I've always been of the opnion he loves Adelaide and loves the club.

So today I heard 2 things

Number 1 (second hand from past player)
- danger to geelong
- motlop to Richmond
-2 first round picks and a second round to Adelaide
-2 first round picks to Gold Coast
-jaeger omearer to Adelaide

Number 2
(From my father in law who just came back from the river land for a premiership reunion)
- dangerfield has signed 2 weeks ago
-announced 2 weeks before season ends

- danger to geelong
- motlop to Richmond

Number 2
(From my father in law who just came back from the river land for a premiership reunion)
WTF

- danger to geelong
- motlop to Richmond

Number 2
A little from column A and a little from column B?

Well, for all of our sakes, she needs to get on with it!

- danger to geelong
- motlop to Richmond

Number 2

Ill take option number 2 thanks Sloaney.(with O'mearer as the steak knives)

- danger to geelong
- motlop to Richmond

Number 2
So which one do you believe the most?

- danger to geelong
- motlop to Richmond

Number 2
Jaeger O'Meara is from coastal WA. Loves the beach lifestyle. He loves it at GC Suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back