Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 28, 2014
Beneath the Blue & White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Just been on ticketmaster.com. Tickets selling quick. Got front wing level 3 seats using Club membership barcodes. Had to pay extra $40.50 for myself and the young fella (replacement game is a crock of s**t). Level 2 gone apart from behind goals at one end but would have cost an extra $69. Make sure you select general admission and not away area. Away area doesn't leave much choice apart from level 1 behind the goals I think, presumably the cheersquad end.

Also what pisses me off is the that if you just buy a GA ticket you can select exact seats from the available seating, if you buy GA through your club membership you get what you're given. Why? Just another gripe on a f***ed system.

Which end is our cheer squad at, I just went best available, for 6 tickets.... Bought them in a rush and am second row almost right behind the goals.... If I'm stuck with the Richmond cheer squad I'll get arrested for sho.

Which end is our cheer squad at, I just went best available, for 6 tickets.... Bought them in a rush and am second row almost right behind the goals.... If I'm stuck with the Richmond cheer squad I'll get arrested for sho.
Ha, I've only ever been kicked out of a ground twice. Both times vs Richmond. (Note: Before I started taking my son).

If you were stuck in the Richmond cheer squad and one of them happened to have a crack at Jmac or Scotts the AFL would have to bring in Horatio and the CSI Miami team to identify the bodies..

If you were stuck in the Richmond cheer squad and one of them happened to have a crack at Jmac or Scotts the AFL would have to bring in Horatio and the CSI Miami team to identify the bodies..
Hahahahahaha, that is brilliant, but also potentially correct. After last week sitting amongst the well heeled Dees fans almost wanting to strangle the Boomer, Brown and Waite haters... I shudder to think what I would want to do to a Richmond flog going to town on my boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, I won't be buying a membership next season then. Will just buy tickets when I feel like it. Paying extra when I already have paid up front is a crock of sht

OK, I won't be buying a membership next season then. Will just buy tickets when I feel like it. Paying extra when I already have paid up front is a crock of sht
You don't have to pay extra, you can just rock up GA, but if you want to secure a seat then there is an extra. This isn't news, it's the way it's been for 2 or 3 years at least. Buying a membership is still economically a good way to go to the footy each week.

The replacement game issue should be a real concern for the football club in regards to next season. I will pay the extra to go because it is what I do, but many won't. I had to add an extra $40.50 for Level 3 seats for adult and child. This is essentially an added cost to the membership. It is not a game you would want to leave to chance showing up 'on the night'. Can see many dropping like yourself 'dropping off', so whether it is through reducing the cost of the membership or making the replacement games at the G (worked well vs the Dees), something has to be done.

I think you should be ok. Our cheersquad stays the same end as home games, that is if the Essendon away game was anything to go by.
So that's the Lockett end!!! You bewty!!! Now I just hope our CS aren't too cringeworthy...

I picked Away game option hoping that would put me with like minded supporters.... Who knows if I made the right call.

Did the same, in Aisle 22 :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back