BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since word is this looks like being a close round for the billy, if the billy doesn't have 20% of the billy votes, there should be no billy awarded.

A Blily shootout

The people that nominated the Billy songs for the draw have to keep nominating worse and worse songs until no one can nominate a worse song.

I like to call it the Jose rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually posted a song in this contest that wouldn't be considered mainstream by Geelong supporting bogan metal Neanderthals.

A song from an album that was very highly rated by some of the best music mags in the world (which obviously doesn't include your s**t rag)

You've really got your panties in a twist haven't you. Through all the tears you still didn't answer my question. Now take a deep breath and try again. If you feel like you are going to hyperventilate again then put your head in a bag for 15 minutes...or an oven.

You've really got your panties in a twist haven't you. Through all the tears you still didn't answer my question. Now take a deep breath and try again. If you feel like you are going to hyperventilate again then put your head in a bag for 15 minutes...or an oven.

Welcome back KP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back