How has BigFooty infiltrated your real life?

Remove this Banner Ad

BigPond101

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Have any posters or quotes or threads made their way into your offline pysche?

I don't know why but I always remember this dude with the username "Chops A Must"

I cant get it out of my head. I was in Coles today looking at some meat to buy for a lil gathering tonight and I kept thinking "Chops A Must" . I ended up getting some yummy lamb chops and some sausages. Literalaly nothing else from bigfooty has stayed with me except this username

Everytime I see anything related to Star Wars I am reminded of the fact JackOutback loved ''The Last Jedi''.

It's okay Jack, the first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem. I have faith one day you will be able to enjoy good cinema.

I always giggle when football shows call players "seasoned campaigners".

That reminds me of Matthew Lloyd a few nights ago with his segment "St Kilda in no man's land" like the thread that has been on the frontpage the last year or so

I actually use campaigner IRL. People stare at me blankly.

Have any posters or quotes or threads made their way into your offline pysche?

I don't know why but I always remember this dude with the username "Chops A Must"

I cant get it out of my head. I was in Coles today looking at some meat to buy for a lil gathering tonight and I kept thinking "Chops A Must" . I ended up getting some yummy lamb chops and some sausages. Literalaly nothing else from bigfooty has stayed with me except this username
i do the exact same thing, remember that username from years ago with my old account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back