Review 2015 Grand Final: Box Hill Hawks v Williamstown Seagulls, 27 September 2015, 3.00pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on Langfords disposal issues, I've noticed while he is kicking on the run he doesn't steady ans put his head over the ball drop, resulting in a wayward kick. These things, if they are the problem, can easily be fixed up. He is a star but kust needs some composure

Time for him to spend some time with Mitch, or Burgers.

Simpkin has a flying shot at goal from downtown but misses. Spangher gone to full forward (probably to try to hide him). Seagulls by 27 points 24 minutes into the third quarter.

Someone needs to tell Box Hill you win by kicking the ball between the two big sticks, not the little ones -_-

Williamstown defenders dance through the defence but runs too far! Huge turnover. O'Rourke looks to pull the trigger from downtown.

It was never on target and the Hawks miss their third straight shot at goal. 80 plays 55 26 minutes into the third quarter.

Off hands in the goal square goes over the line despite Anderson's best chase. 80-56.

Doing a better job of locking it in the forward 50 at least. Just need someone to seize their chance up front and kick a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miles has his head ripped off in the forward pocket and has a chance to break the run of behinds Box Hill has kicked.

He hooks the set shot and hits the behind post on the full. No score.

Box Hill has dominated the second half of the quarter and has actually doubled the inside-50 entries, but Williamstown has kicked five goals from seven inside-50s compared to one goal from 15.

That's the tale of the tape as we near 3/4 time.

Williamstown has a golden opportunity to finish this game when they break forward through the press but their running shot misses everything.

Williamstown then snaps a shot at goal but it's touched through the behind post.

Williamstown looking like they've been spent the year trying to make a grand final and wanting to win it.

Box Hill looking like they've played all year trying to get an AFL game and sulking that they're still at boxhill in the last week.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back