Discussion NAFL 2015-16 Franchise Owner Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think I strayed a bit too far from the usual path with my jumpers. All I can say is oops.
I'm feeling the opposite with mine. Ballarat's branding has always been pretty conservative, which got me through the reserves and last season, but didn't really stand up in the finals. I need more interesting execution but don't want to go completely away from the classic design.

I'd rather lose every game doing something interesting than come 6th doing something that people have seen 1000 times.

I mean, there is a pretty simple formula to success here. Do something unique, but that still looks like a footy guernsey, polish it until you can see your reflection, and present it well.

You're no chance of top 4 unless you do all 3, but you could finish a solid 6th doing 2/3

...polish it until you can see your reflection...
eQ4svS3.png

El_Scorcho, did you polish your NAFL entry in the Shine-O-Ball?

I've got mine completed now, I just have to upload them and send them in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't recoloured the heritage logo. I don't think it would look great.

I've recoloured the regular logo though obvs

In Ps all I did was recolour the different sections, I asked ages ago and got told to do that
Magic eraser tool on the background of the .png and just don't worry about recolouring, unless you want to use the paintbucket tool.
Thanks guys. I figured it out. Traced it and filled it in.

I've been meaning to, ahem, acquire, photoshop on that laptop I bought a few months ago, probably don't have the time to now. Gonna have to fire up the grumpy ol' iMac and actually get my designs down.

BREAKING: Waikato captain Travis Boak signs a 4 year deal to keep him at the Tigers for the rest of his career

pbv9xP3.png
Yeah, that's all well and good... But have you got a Wingard?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back