Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it would be an inferior pairing compared with Bonky

that does have a good name, but feels like Millky gets left alone a lot in that bromance

Board friendships ranking

1- RW/Millky
2- Millky/Introductions board
3- Vonn and herself

4- Swansrule100 and himself ;)

that does have a good name, but feels like Millky gets left alone a lot in that bromance

Board friendships ranking

1- RW/Millky
2- Millky/Introductions board
3- Vonn and herself

*1. Tassie/Hawthorn

EFA

Wow - this whole UNSW - shooting thing. I hope that it is a terrible, classless prank.

In b4 Vonn comes in with yet another joke about Tasmanians being backward. *yawn*

I just didn't care

presumed everyone was saying excellent f'ing answer to me a lot :p

too arrogant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only just heard about it, you just don't joke about these things. UNSW has only issued a general security alert rather than a specific one, so hopefully it is just a prank:

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/arts...thre/b673ad43-0f39-4e72-ac9b-a6c76087f8e0.htm

I hope nothing happens too, however I can't help but be a little bit jealous students are exempt from going to classes!! Naturally I will feel differently if something does happen, but for now - given I'm slaving away over a 2000 word essay, I envy them.

I hope nothing happens too, however I can't help but be a little bit jealous students are exempt from going to classes!! Naturally I will feel differently if something does happen, but for now - given I'm slaving away over a 2000 word essay, I envy them.

I know you didn't mean to sound insensitive, but try living in Israel where civilians are being attacked on a daily basis and you don't know when or where the next attack is going to be. We don't realise how good we have it here sometimes.

I know you didn't mean to sound insensitive, but try living in Israel where civilians are being attacked on a daily basis and you don't know when or where the next attack is going to be. We don't realise how good we have it here sometimes.

While I'm not disagreeing with you at all, it is a long-bow to take. If you apply that scenario to anything, then everything is good.

Yeah, I know. Maybe I've been reading the news too much but it's still scary how many nutjobs there are in the world today.

Just able to inflict more harm these days than eras gone by.

maybe with less effort?

plenty of bloody wars and conflicts or what have you in days gone by

think the news focuses more and more on the negative each year

Trade week goes on too long and sick of hearing the same old crap in the threads tbh. Waiting for trade period to be over and we actually know who is playing for us. Too much speculating hurts my brain.

Plus, the Swamprats are kicking ass in the SFA :p
Amen to that. Notice the religious reference Millky95 ? Offered and took a contract for next year at the school I'm at, effective immediately.

Last edited:
Amen to that. Notice the religious reference Millky95 ? Offered and took a contract for next year at the school I'm at, effective immediately.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back