Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually did LOL. I think you'd get more votes than me because you actually speak football, but then I don't trash the club every second post and follow Hawthorn. Tough.

Actually did LOL. I think you'd get more votes than me because you actually speak football, but then I don't trash the club every second post and follow Hawthorn. Tough.

Lol it worked for the last winner :p

It might make a good badge to put next to my 19,000 posts. (4 off now!) I wonder what my posting stats are like compared to others on this board... Obviously no where near Tassie.

vonn you have RW and my permission to pester Bonz on Facebook (and any other means of contact) until he hands in his votes for POTY to us so we can telly up who goes though directly to the final vote via the Mod Votes, so we can then have the Board Voting Period to decide the final places in the final vote.

Both myself and RW have voted over a fortnight ago

On the topic of Sydney Housing... the 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 370sqm penthouse a few doors down from the street we bought at went for $4.75m. A PENTHOUSE. It's not even your own land! Jesus.
That's the bit I don't understand. Take Duplexes for instance. Majority are strata because its a cheaper option for the builder, great for investors I suppose, but shite for owner/occupiers like myself. Going for >$1mill in Revesby! and they're strata. Ridiculous.

I vote vonn in instead

That's the bit I don't understand. Take Duplexes for instance. Majority are strata because its a cheaper option for the builder, great for investors I suppose, but shite for owner/occupiers like myself. Going for >$1mill in Revesby! and they're strata. Ridiculous.

Occasionally people think that they are somehow buying an inferior product in the ACT because it is a 99-year lease and not freehold. It makes no difference in practice, and sure as heck doesn't affect the sales price, they're crazy :confused:

So who's streaming the Peter Crimmins Medal tonight? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have two awesome Sundays coming up - Hunter Valley are doing a wine and food tasting in Balmoral (today). Then next Sunday USYD have their Polo Gold Cup event with supplied wine and food. Life is beautiful when you're constantly drunk on wine.

Where is Millky95? Missing his positive posts

Where is Millky95? Missing his positive posts
Trade week goes on too long and sick of hearing the same old crap in the threads tbh. Waiting for trade period to be over and we actually know who is playing for us. Too much speculating hurts my brain.

Plus, the Swamprats are kicking ass in the SFA :p

Trade week goes on too long and sick of hearing the same old crap in the threads tbh. Waiting for trade period to be over and we actually know who is playing for us. Too much speculating hurts my brain.

Wise decision!!

Hi Millky95

(please validate me and like this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back