Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I desperately need help. I've read and understand all of the Neo-Keynesian and Monetarist frameworks but I'm overwhelmed about where to start. What is relevant? What isn't? ISLM Model for N-Keynesian, Philips Curve and Revised Philips Curve, Quantity Theory of Money, Velocity of Money etc etc. 2000 words. Having a hard time writing an essay scaffold at the moment. I feel like the readings covered so much - inflation (actual/expected/exogenous), employment, wages and so on but I'm not sure which is the most relevant. Someone want to take a stab at helping me with a scaffold -

'Discuss the similarities and differences in how changes in the money supply influence productive activities according to the monetarist and neo-Keynesian frameworks. What are the implications for the effectiveness of fiscal and monetary policies?'

I know there are some Commerce graduates here. I'm looking at you RW. grimlock. S120.

I know there are some Commerce graduates here. I'm looking at you RW. grimlock. S120.

I hated economics, found first year Micro 1 and Macro 1 to be more than enough for me. Prefer accounting, it's the language of business.

Mother is from Norway, Father is from Scotland so I have access to 3 passports
So. That's two languages that are nigh on impossible to understand, especially when they've been drinking. At Xmas does everyone just revert to sign?:p

Fuaaa that was some kind of effort. Finally submitted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:cry:
My only bright news this day is confirmation that Constantine will be appearing on Arrow this season. I must seek my geek happy place any where I can find it.
Couldn't get into Arrow on the episodes I saw. It was interesting to start but I just couldn't see out the first season

Finally got tech coming for my nbn in two weeks
Got mine a month ago. Install took between 2-3 hours, guy was really good though. Quite pain free. Videos can be watched in 1080p without any buffering. Did notice in the hot weather i had 2 dropouts. Will be interesting to see if it was a coincidence or if the new gateway modem from telstra has overheating issues.

So... is POTY ever happening?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back