Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypothetical. (Totally hypothetical. *eyeroll)

Say your partner was offered a chance to model. Would that unnerve you a little? I mean you can have complete faith and trust in them, but when they're surrounded by bloody gods all day and goddesses in photos, isn't it going to make you feel ordinary and insecure?

Hmm dunno

What if a partner was asked to work with really ugly people or crims or something. Would it make you feel super good about yourself?

Not necessarily, but at least they wouldn't be exposed to 1000 temptations a day and women throwing themselves at him.

Not necessarily, but at least they wouldn't be exposed to 1000 temptations a day and women throwing themselves at him.

Lol "attractive" people automatically throw themselves at each other

I know what you are saying but if you think you need to limit temptations for someone then you may have trust issues or just be insecure about yourself

Lol "attractive" people automatically throw themselves at each other

I know what you are saying but if you think you need to limit temptations for someone then you may have trust issues or just be insecure about yourself

The latter. How is the average person meant to compete with models? Also that lifestyle - parties, clubbing, drugs. Your hypothetical partner may not be into that now, but what if they do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latter. How is the average person meant to compete with models? Also that lifestyle - parties, clubbing, drugs. Your hypothetical partner may not be into that now, but what if they do?

Then they weren't the person you fell in love with or whatever stage of feelings this hypothetical couple are at,

Did the hypothetical person fall for the hypothetical other person because they are easily tempted to stray by attractive people?

if they did do it then you wouldn't want them

What would you do if you got some modeling work and got some offers from some attractive men?

Then they weren't the person you fell in love with or whatever stage of feelings this hypothetical couple are at,

Did the hypothetical person fall for the hypothetical other person because they are easily tempted to stray by attractive people?

if they did do it then you wouldn't want them

What would you do if you got some modeling work and got some offers from some attractive men?

If I was in that position I would turn down those offers because they could not compare to my partner. Therefore it kills me to say this, but you are totally hypothetically right. Thank you for reinstating my confidence. (Hypothetically.) Back to hypothetically gushing.

If I was in that position I would turn down those offers because they could not compare to my partner. Therefore it kills me to say this, but you are totally hypothetically right. Thank you for reinstating my confidence. (Hypothetically.) Back to hypothetically gushing.

just remember confidence, wonder, fear are all bloody normal. its a lot easier to sit back and be logical.

I havent actually seen any of them in full. Bits and pieces here and there. But the new one looks decent enough. Might have to binge watch the lot soon
If you do, watch them in 4, 5, 2, 3, 6, 1

Nope. But it's the best way to watch it.

Release order: 4,5,6,1,2,3
Chronological order: 1,2,3,4,5,6

Ok will follow that order if i do end up watching. Then i guess i better give the Lord of the Rings a crack, although watching a midget walk through a forest for 3 hours doesnt seem too interesting but everyone is on my case to watch it as apparently im "missing out" .. Steering clear of harry potter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back