Sponsor Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if its been mentioned elsewhere but I was surprised at the news that National Storage is now a jersey sponsor of the Brisbane Broncos. They are going on the back's of the Broncos jersey's. From a business perspective it makes sense since the Broncos are apparently the second most popular team in NZ and National Storage is opening up over there now. But I'm wondering who we have lined up to take their place now? Hasn't been much mention of it or whispers anywhere in Brisbane.

They also signed with perth glory. Fair to say that they won't be renewing their contract with us, which means we will be looking for a new major sponsor for the 2016 season.

They also signed with perth glory. Fair to say that they won't be renewing their contract with us, which means we will be looking for a new major sponsor for the 2016 season.
Thank God directors a toss of the highest order.

Don't know if its been mentioned elsewhere but I was surprised at the news that National Storage is now a jersey sponsor of the Brisbane Broncos. They are going on the back's of the Broncos jersey's. From a business perspective it makes sense since the Broncos are apparently the second most popular team in NZ and National Storage is opening up over there now. But I'm wondering who we have lined up to take their place now? Hasn't been much mention of it or whispers anywhere in Brisbane.

I suspect National Storage will not be missed at the Lions. Wasn't a great arrangement for the club. Vero have been great.

Expect an existing corporate partner to upgrade to major co-sponsor.

I agree, but we need on-going attention to us from her in her daily life.

..same for Buffering. Have not heard one mention of us in any interview with connections or talk of the horse.

We need someone who will every so often mention us in whatever it is they are doing in the public eye...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need someone who will every so often mention us in whatever it is they are doing in the public eye...

Heard Lleyton on SEN yesterday. He is a perfect example of what I mean. Nearly every time he is interviewed he mentions the Crows somewhere, he did again yesterday.

He is a great ambassador for them..

Heard Lleyton on SEN yesterday. He is a perfect example of what I mean. Nearly every time he is interviewed he mentions the Crows somewhere, he did again yesterday.

He is a great ambassador for them..

I think the key is that he's a pretty diehard fan, so it's always front of mind. Don't think Bindie really cares about the Lions at all (could be wrong but haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise), so I'd be reluctant to ask her to promote the club much. Mel is like Lleyton, as diehard as you could find - her profile isn't as big, but at least her passion is. Plus, Olympics year next year - she'll likely get more media coverage.

I think the key is that he's a pretty diehard fan, so it's always front of mind. Don't think Bindie really cares about the Lions at all (could be wrong but haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise), so I'd be reluctant to ask her to promote the club much. Mel is like Lleyton, as diehard as you could find - her profile isn't as big, but at least her passion is. Plus, Olympics year next year - she'll likely get more media coverage.

Yep - only one of those "wore the jumper for a shoot" things I think.

National Storage has been Removed from the brisbane lions home page and has been unliked from the Brisbane lions facebook page.

Fair to say that they are gone.

National Storage has been Removed from the brisbane lions home page and has been unliked from the Brisbane lions facebook page.

Fair to say that they are gone.
Unliked? Sounds like a bad breakup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back