Unofficial Preview Prelim discussion v Demons/Blues / Gunston watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F6Hn915akAA0E_g

Excuse Me What GIF

Oh sht they've figured us out

You should post that on Carlton board. Not to be mean, just to help them frame their current discussion with facts.

I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Grand finals are in the Maroon. Full stop.
Agree. Love the Fitzroy inspired away strip but on Grand Final day we should be wearing our home outfit, unless there is a significant clash that would warrant using the Fitzroy one.

Agree. Love the Fitzroy inspired away strip but on Grand Final day we should be wearing our home outfit, unless there is a significant clash that would warrant using the Fitzroy one.
Well it doesn't clash with black and white and anyone else is playing at our place so ...

We began in 1883

Early years The Fitzroy Football Club was formed at a meeting at the Brunswick Hotel on 26 September 1883, at a time when Melbourne's population was rapidly increasing. The Victorian Football Association (VFA) made changes to their rules, allowing Fitzroy to join as the seventh club in 1884

For the love of the jumper.

We wore the red in 1974/96.

22 years. 18.48% of our history. Would love to know how the faithfull felt about the change, only for colour TV.

What is our song?

brisbane lions song

We are the pride of Brisbane town,
We wear maroon, blue and gold.
We will always fight for victory,
Like Fitzroy, and Bears of old.
All for one, and one for all,
We will answer to the call.

Attachments

• 1694858531510.png
    1694858531510.png
    840 bytes · Views: 81
Last edited:
Are there any stats as to how accurate this resource has been over the whole season?
Stats on the stats ... sounds like a plan ;)

Anyway there is some stuff on the main page down the left about how they are going comparatively which I won't post here but you can check it out at Squiggle: AFL prediction & analysis

The stuff I post comes from the Live Squiggle bit a fair bit down on the right hand side.

They’ve gotten all the finals games horribly wrong so far
????

Got four of four in week one and ok zero from two this week so not sure where the 'all finals games horribly wrong so far'

1694867010028.png

Overall in 2023, algorithm SQUIGGLE7 correctly tipped 149 games at an accuracy of 69.95%.

Overall in 2023, algorithm SQUIGGLE7 correctly tipped 149 games at an accuracy of 69.95%.
I'm curious what accuracy you'd get just by taking the betting favourite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back