Discussion FLO - Football League of Oceania Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLOLogoPreview.png ANZCupPreview.png

FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF OCEANIA

PRE-SEASON

Welcome to the pre-season thread for the FLO competition.

In your designs, you will be required to design three full kits- a home kit and an away kit (which is to contrast with your home kit), plus a special ANZA Cup kit. Each kit will contain a shirt (front and back), shorts and socks- plus your club logo (to be an original design). Your submissions should not include a goalkeeper kit.

In addition to this, you will also have to design two special round kits- a retro uniform and a Goalkeeper's kit for two special design rounds through the season.

On both sleeves, you are required to add the FLO logo- which you are free to recolour to suit your team (i.e. The MLS), or if it is the Cup kit, the ANZA Cup logo.

There will be a standardised font for the player name and number on the back: Big Noodle Titling which can be downloaded from here: http://www.dafont.com/bignoodle-titling.font

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Logo PSD's: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d7k9zoj9yn5cssu/AAAIAe8lW7HNXGvrro5xIBWMa?dl=0

Last edited:
TEAM LIST

Swan River United FC – TheFreightTrain (WA)
Perth City FC – Bacon Warrior (WA)

FC Darwin – Fizzler (NT)
Alice Springs FC - Codym2723 (NT)

Adelaide Villa FC – Stewart2Austin (SA)
AFC Adelaide Town – El_Scorcho (SA)

KBTM – fumbler (ASIA)
Singapore Lions - akkaps (ASIA)
Sporting Manila - alex 3549 (ASIA)

Cairns Tropics FC – ScottFreo (QLD)
Brisbane Brothers FC – SC_GC (QLD)
Surfers Paradise SC – Spanna65 (QLD)

Melbourne FC - Dylan8 (VIC)
1835 Melbourne - ADT50 (VIC)
City of Geelong FC – DiamondGuy (VIC)

Sydney City Guardsmen FC – Bryce_Jersey17 (NSW)
Illawara Rovers FC – crow28 (NSW)
Inner West United FC - rabbitoh21 (NSW)

Capital United – Klim (ACT)

Hobart FC – EagleOz (TAS)

Wellington FC – craegus (NZ)
Christchurch United FC – Damo FC (NZ)

Last edited:
View attachment 192292 View attachment 192293

FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF OCEANIA

PRE-SEASON

Welcome to the pre-season thread for the FLO competition.

In your designs, you will be required to design three full kits- a home kit and an away kit (which is to contrast with your home kit), plus a special ANZA Cup kit. Each kit will contain a shirt (front and back), shorts and socks- plus your club logo (to be an original design)

On both sleeves, you are required to add the FLO logo- which you are free to recolour to suit your team (i.e. The MLS), or if it is the Cup kit, the ANZA Cup logo.

There will be a standardised font for the player name and number on the back: Big Noodle Titling which can be downloaded from here: http://www.dafont.com/bignoodle-titling.font

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Yess! Already have that font so that's great.

is there a kind sir with a vector of the logos??

thanks!

The logos were made in PSD format because I'm a lazy f**k.

I'll find somewhere to upload them for you.

If there will be keeper kits, it will be as a separate round.

The entries will just be the outfield playing kit.
Do you want to put that in the OP then. And if they're going to be used in a round, entries wont "just be outfield," they'll include the GK kit too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want to put that in the OP then. And if they're going to be used in a round, entries wont "just be outfield," they'll include the GK kit too.

What?

I haven't yet decided if I'll do a special design round for GK kits- I didn't think including a GK kit for the main designs would even be implied.

Hahaha no problem- I'll state this though for everyone so there is no confusion.

For your design submissions, it should just be the outfield player kits.

There is no need for a goalkeeper kit as I may decided to have a special round or two for goalkeeper kits. :)

ANNOUNCEMENT

FLO HQ has announced there will be three special design rounds for this competition- "Retro" and Goalkeeper. In the retro round, designers will be asked to design a football kit with a retro design to it. In the goalkeeper round, designers will have to design a goalkeeper's playing kit.

Thank you.​

rabbitoh21 any chance of the vector of the font? Please. And the letters as well.
Just found out i don't have a winzip?
The logos were made in PSD format because I'm a lazy f**k.

I'll find somewhere to upload them for you.
is there a kind sir with a vector of the logos??

thanks!
For those who want vectors, I image traced the PSD and also vectorised the font characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back