Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
SFL Premiership 2024 Logos.png

Hello Friends,

If we haven't met before, I used to post on this board a lot back in the day, but I haven't done any jumper designing for a while so I thought I would crack open Photoshop for a bit of fun :)

For further context, this is the league that I founded when I was just a small child. It has assumed various iterations over the years but it now has become, in a way, a long-term, constant evolving art project! Every season, I try to make an attempt to update the team's identities in the same way that the clubs in the AFL do.

This season, I will be sharing them.

So, without any further rambling, this is the SFL in season 2024, as the 10 league clubs assemble to compete for the season's premiership.

I will be posting the teams in last season's ladder order- hope you enjoy.

Eastern Suburbs FC

EFC 2024.png
Rehab providers SMB Fit2Work and spirit brand Captain Ryan are sponsoring Easts in season 2024.

South Coast Tsunamis
SCO 2024.png

Rideshare company Pny and personal injury lawyers Milosevic & Co have joined on for season 2024 for South Coast.

Last edited:
Wow the SFL, what a blast from the past! The original was one of my favourite portfolios on here so it's going to be amazing seeing everything digitised, especially with all of the experience you've had in the decade since. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you all for the kind words- feels good to be back :)

Was going to post two sides a day but now I feel like drip feeding them one per day, so here is our next team.

Here is Ridale, a very simple and classy look for their home and clash designs this year. The "Clash" is actually also design they have won three premierships in, so gets a decent amount of wears during a season.

Traditional sponsors RJ Homes and 'A' Insurance return for yet another season.

RID 2024.png

Last edited:
Gee for a brand new poster Spanna_ you sure know your way around photoshop!

Always had an idea like this when I would binge playing Cities Skylines, making up a league of the suburbs I made and trying to recreate the inner-city suburban footy vibe with oval placements and what not. Would love to see an AFL23 simulation of this league when its done nonetheless.

Welcome back can't wait for the rest!

Time for another side- here we've got Eastvale, rocking the regal purple. The clash is inspired by that preseason jumper Melbourne wore in the early 2000's.

Orion Energy and Cascadian Bitter are the Royals sponsors for season 2024. EVR 2024.png

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying learning about jumper design. Really liking your work so far! Well done.

Onwards and upwards, closing out last year's top five- Western Districts, or as they are more commonly known, West Falcons.

Another simple one- I'm a big fan of the clash design, would love to see a team in the AFL go for a two coloured sash one day. No need to go over-the-top for this one.

The club logo was also inspired by Hawthorn as you can probably see here too.

Go!Bet.com and car manufacturer Mullens Motors will sponsor the Falcons this season.
WF 2024.png

Let me know your thoughts :)

Last edited:
Onwards and upwards, here we have West Park for team number 6.

Pretty hard to fumble red and black, it's definitely one of the all time colour combinations. The clash design is also one of my favourites in this series too.

RooBrewery are sponsoring the Bloods in season 2024.

WP 2024.png

Onwards and upwards, here we have West Park for team number 6.

Pretty hard to fumble red and black, it's definitely one of the all time colour combinations. The clash design is also one of my favourites in this series too.

RooBrewery are sponsoring the Bloods in season 2024.

View attachment 1939458
I think this is the team I’d be going for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team number 7 now, here we have Stanly.

In hindsight I probably could have been a bit more ambitious with this set, but sometimes less is more.

Logo is very Collingwood inspired, pretty apt as both teams are universally hated outside of their respective fans.

Citybank and CQN Lawyers are supporting the Sea Eagles in season 2024.

STA 2024.png

Getting to the final few teams now, today we have Bayford West City.

The White Tiger clash design would be cool to see done by Richmond in the future I think, maybe as a preseason design.

The logo has a real European football feel to it too which I like, looks classic.

BWC 2024.png

Getting to the final few teams now, today we have Bayford West City.

The White Tiger clash design would be cool to see done by Richmond in the future I think, maybe as a preseason design.

The logo has a real European football feel to it too which I like, looks classic.

View attachment 1941247
very bangals like

Team number 9- Northvale FC!

I love a good monogram, although I might re-do this one for next season and make it a little more ornate.

Equity 100 Financial and Central Mining are Northvale FC's sponsors for season 2024
NFC 2024.png

Loving your work here Spanna, hang around for NAFL this season!
Thanks mate :) would love to bring the mighty Alice Springs Pirates out of recess, although I definitely will have to up my game given the quality of some of the stuff I've seen on here recently.

Happy Easter gentlemen,

Rounding out the ten premiership clubs we have North City.

The home jumper is inspired by a Perth Demons design they briefly wore in the 60's.

Liquor merchant Liam Kelly's and 18 Cabs

NCD 2024.png

And so, part 1 of this portfolio has now concluded. Now there's a bit of a context to how the teams usually look I can get a bit more creative with their special one-off jumpers, which I will hopefully share soon.

For now, here are the ten home jumpers for this season side by side. ALL Home 2024.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back