News Aidyn Johnson signs with Tatura

Remove this Banner Ad

Will need to develop a bit of muscle which I am sure will happen.
Put your house on it
Ken ...well the whole tabled seemed so chuffed with this pick....it was like Grand larceny the way they looked....

They couldnt have put the pick in any quicker
I assume your fair dinkum and if so :D:D:D

Ken just said he's a Port supporter.
Forgot to tell you guys, he is a Port supporter.

He locked himself in his room & turned his phone off he was that nervous lol

Aidyn only played one game because of a recurring quad injury but his agility is up there with the best. A real excitement machine who can play one-out forward and really have an impact but can also play on a wing. Great pace, great skills and detests being beaten so is super competitive.“ – Bendigo Pioneers’ coach Brett Henderson
Read more at http://www.sen.com.au/news/11-15/bretts-final-2015-afl-mock-draft#3hOlU2UCOPZH8CAS.99

his agility is up there with the best. A real excitement machine who can play one-out forward and really have an impact but can also play on a wing. Great pace, great skills and detests being beaten so is super competitive.
ummmm nice :D

He locked himself in his room & turned his phone off he was that nervous lol
This is cute and mate you've come to a great club. Memo to PAFC make something happen in this part of the world
a growing list of players from in and around this area.

From Ken's interview it sounds like Aidyn followed us too, might have had some interest or involvement in our indigenous academy (I didn't catch all that Ken said about that, could be wrong)

From Ken's interview it sounds like Aidyn followed us too, might have had some interest or involvement in our indigenous academy (I didn't catch all that Ken said about that, could be wrong)

Yep posted in the Aidyn thread Ken said he is a Port supporter and as an Aboriginal player knew about us through our community programs.

Just watched his highlights on PTV.. looks like Port have picked a good player there. Going to be good to see how he developes with Port over the next year or two..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Electric pace and a fierce tackler.
Thanks FF. They are the second and third lot key words I was hoping for in this year's draft. The first was in Power Raid's post, strength: hits the scoreboard.

Good good. Happy PAF. :thumbsu:

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/echuca/power-play-for-johnson-1.103198

"Aidyn Johnson was sitting in his room playing guitar when Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley read out the words which would change his life.

Johnson barracked for the Power since Gavin Wanganeen crossed from Essendon and tonight he was over the moon when he was picked up.

He will now have two days to compose himself, before heading to Adelaide to join his team-mates for the first time."

By the looks of his hi-lights he has a loopy kicking style, but has good pace and can tackle. Something we can work on here:thumbsu:

http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/echuca/power-play-for-johnson-1.103198

"Aidyn Johnson was sitting in his room playing guitar when Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley read out the words which would change his life.

Johnson barracked for the Power since Gavin Wanganeen crossed from Essendon and tonight he was over the moon when he was picked up.

He will now have two days to compose himself, before heading to Adelaide to join his team-mates for the first time."

LOBBE%20Matthew.png

Get the * outa here... surely this well and truly removes any go home factor!!!

So we picked 2 Port supporters, while our mates down the road chose another Geelong lad (who actually looks a really good defender from his highlights) out of the left field.

I am more than happy with AJ!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

At 22 seconds, has a chance for a snap, miscues by 15m and luckily it falls in a teammates lap.
1:20 has a snap and again goes short by 20m. - tough snap but still not close.
3:10 breaks the 50m line has a ping and shanks it as he did 50% of the kicks he has in the video.

As I said, not judging him soley on that. It's just not a great video. For mine those moment highlight how natural you are as a player and forward.
Sounds like Sam Gray. Then one day he snapped and he's like, top 5 selection

Let us buy you a beer when you come to town for a game. Just post in the lead up thread, we'll take care of you

Surely Port v St KIlda rd1 is now on your radar...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back