Oleg Markov - 8.23
Will Snelling - 8.24
Darcy MacPherson - 8.24
Ben Crocker - 8.25

Johnson > Doedee confirmed.

We ought to request an away preseason game in Echuca next year

Another Echuca lad ?
Yeah mate.

Played seniors at Moama in the Murray Football League at 15 & kicked 3-4 goals every week whilst getting in the bests before getting a scholarship at Scotch College.

Played for Bendigo Pioneers last year & often kicked regular bags of 3-4 goals whilst getting in the bests, before a quad injury sustained in the game against Northern Blues derailed his 2015 season.

You might have seen on almost football legends Aidyn took an absolute screamer playing for Scotch.

He is a Robbie Gray/Stevie J type IMHO with more explosive speed, loves to tackle & hates to beaten.

Yeah mate.

Played seniors at Moama in the Murray Football League at 15 & kicked 3-4 goals every week whilst getting in the bests before getting a scholarship at Scotch College.

Played for Bendigo Pioneers last year & often kicked regular bags of 3-4 goals whilst getting in the bests, before a quad injury sustained in the game against Northern Blues derailed his 2015 season.

You might have seen on almost football legends Aidyn took an absolute screamer playing for Scotch.

He is a Robbie Gray/Stevie J type IMHO with more explosive speed, loves to tackle & hates to beaten.
Sounds great!

Yeah mate.

In your HONEST opinion or in your BIASED opinion... LOL!!!

IF he is anywhere near as good as either of these two, we have a diamond - time will tell I spose.

How/ what is his injury??

I reckon Johnson was who we believed we'd be picking at 37. To get Bonner and still have Johnson on the table - winning.

He doesnt miss a shot on goal in the AFL highlights package
At 22 seconds, has a chance for a snap, miscues by 15m and luckily it falls in a teammates lap.
1:20 has a snap and again goes short by 20m. - tough snap but still not close.
3:10 breaks the 50m line has a ping and shanks it as he did 50% of the kicks he has in the video.

As I said, not judging him soley on that. It's just not a great video. For mine those moment highlight how natural you are as a player and forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In your HONEST opinion or in your BIASED opinion... LOL!!!

IF he is anywhere near as good as either of these two, we have a diamond - time will tell I spose.

How/ what is his injury??
I know lol, as i said best case scenario.

Quad injury.

I reckon Johnson was who we believed we'd be picking at 37. To get Bonner and still have Johnson on the table - winning.

Based on some of the phantom drafts we were hopeful he would last to our first pick (ie Emma Quayles) and it looks like we thought we were no chance for Bonner. All in all a great result on the surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate.

Now that is a bold statement, hope you're right.

Absolute steal guys.

His my first cousin, we are absolutely stoked here in Echuca.
First cousin hey. Welcome to the Port Adelaide Football club. We are a friendly bunch of guys and at this club we know that there is nothing more important than family. :) Your Guernsey's in the mail ;)

Last edited:
Johnson looks light and gangly at this stage, in fact he looks like a mix of Ah Chee and Neade. Will need to develop a bit of muscle which I am sure will happen.
The gangly explains the injuries. Hasn't grown into his body yet. Plays a little above what his body can handle. Looks like he will develop into a powerful kid though. That burst of speed will be cultivated at our club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back