Senior 30. Charlie Curnow

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe, just maybe, CC could be our 'Bontempli' :D

Really excited about Charlie joining the Blues!
Big bodied mobile forward who plays through the middle, what's not to like.
Not sure how Ed is going to beat his little? brother into shape but let's hope he does!

Listened to his interview after he was drafted. ****** s**t brick interviewers. Kid is excited to be drafted and all they could talk about was his incident.

Welcome Charlie was hoping you would make it here.
Felt bad for him they really wouldn't let it go, but im sure the club had a word to him about what to say in response. Just wait for the carlton interview back at ikon park I'm sure will actually get to hear the kid speak.

I've liked Curnow as a prospect this year and stoked to have landed him.

I think his indiscretion will be reduced to "that kid who refused a breath test" similar to "the kid cuffed to Judd on the Booze Cruise"....

Because of course Caroline Wilson will want to deflect all attention when Richmond have yet another EPIC FAIL season of hope and shattered dreams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listened to his interview after he was drafted. ****** s**t brick interviewers. Kid is excited to be drafted and all they could talk about was his incident.

Welcome Charlie was hoping you would make it here.

It was pretty atrocious, felt sorry for the kid.

Fev with a tank but less speed.

He looks like he hits the contest really hard, which is exciting. Dropping back in front of Fev was just a terrible idea for a while there, and it'd be great to have another wild-haired brute making brave souls think twice.

I can really see the Jack Darling comparisons, and not just because of the "off field concerns" going into the draft. Can bring the mobility, coordination and intensity that some of the 196cm+ giraffes just can't.

Just watching the interview post-draft, I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments stuballs - bloody embarassing from the media. Kid answered the question the first time and they kept coming back to it... at least it'll make him stronger and help build resilience.

So stoked to have him on board.

To be honest, I haven't even looked at one of his vids yet because with all the rave reviews about him through the year I thought that he would be long gone before our second pick.
I thought that with GC losing both Dixon and Bennell they would surely pick him.
Great pick up for us. I am hoping that he plays more as a forward than a mid.
McKay and Curnow, with help from maybe Jaksch and Silvagni - that's a good young group to build around.
Casboult has 2 years left with us at the most unless he really steps up and produces 40+ goals next year.

We will be the "family" club before long with the Curnow and Silvagni brothers.
All we need now is the other McKay!

Welcome aboard Charlie

So Brett Anderson posted this 20 minute video of Curnow for those interested, looks like the Falcons were playing him in the ruck!

Did anyone watch the video and notice Jarrad Waite has been giving Curnow "walking lessons"??

Same hunched shoulders and gait - lets hope he is more consistent and doesn't miss 12 games a season like his walking coach.

To be honest, I haven't even looked at one of his vids yet because with all the rave reviews about him through the year I thought that he would be long gone before our second pick.
I thought that with GC losing both Dixon and Bennell they would surely pick him.
Great pick up for us. I am hoping that he plays more as a forward than a mid.
McKay and Curnow, with help from maybe Jaksch and Silvagni - that's a good young group to build around.
Casboult has 2 years left with us at the most unless he really steps up and produces 40+ goals next year.

We will be the "family" club before long with the Curnow and Silvagni brothers.
All we need now is the other McKay!

Welcome aboard Charlie
Well Simon White is dating Dylan Buckleys sister.

Imagine heading round to her house for the first time and knocking on the door and Jimmy answers.

It's strange but like a lot of people, this guy is arguably the one I'm most excited about. Weitering is... Weitering, McKay will need some time probably anyway, but this guy has the X factor and could be anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back