Delisted #35: Yestin Eades - Released from contract - 15/2

Remove this Banner Ad

The most interesting of the picks. If the cost involved in bringing in Rioli is a first rounder and Eades essentially comes for nothing then I certainly know who I'm picking, because to me there really isn't a great disparity in talent there.

Yestin is super nippy, his first couple of steps is like someone's poked him in the arse with a cattle prod

The most interesting of the picks. If the cost involved in bringing in Rioli is a first rounder and Eades essentially comes for nothing then I certainly know who I'm picking, because to me there really isn't a great disparity in talent there.

Yestin is super nippy, his first couple of steps is like someone's poked him in the arse with a cattle prod

Would lol hard if he becomes a better player than Rioli.

Literally throws the ball on the boot. Does it one handed on the run. Terrible technique IMO for a player who will be playing a lot on the run and shows a lot of the ball to the opponent as well as discouraging accuracy. Interesting choice, explosive in nature, would like to see more.

Literally throws the ball on the boot. Does it one handed on the run. Terrible technique IMO for a player who will be playing a lot on the run and shows a lot of the ball to the opponent as well as discouraging accuracy. Interesting choice, explosive in nature, would like to see more.

Coaches will sort that out. Bit of adjustment in technique and things can improve rapidly..if he's commited to improving.

I like the look of him. I hate the term ' raw talent ' but after watching vid that's what he is.

Dempsey should mentor him.

Know quite a lot of Eades' over here. Hopefully he won't feel the pressure of being away from home too much and want to return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how that footage showed how badly both Francis and Redman can play when under pressure/put too much on themselves. Francis moreso. Reality check dons fans.
I've seen Weitering do the same, I guess we're not alone.:p

If it makes you feel any better I'm the Ballarat version of Michael Bolton (from Office Space).

That guy is a gangster though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back