No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish it was that simple. I reckon I'd be his biggest fan, but he probably hears 'I'm your biggest fan' on a weekly basis from some flogger who can't even remember how many games the great man has played, how many goals he's kicked, his brownlow votes, his average disposal figures or even his total hitout stats.

I remember trying to win his boot giveaways on twitter a few years ago. I'd rather lose 3 grand finals and my left testicle in a row than have to miss out on winning one of those giveaways again.
I don't believe you send me evidence you've taken a nut and the cash for 3 grand final tickets and send you one of his boots .

You know what else really grinds my gears?
People who own those little fluffy white dogs where the hair on the side of their mouth and around their ass gets stained brown.
Seriously, just put it down already.

Hey, kozi01, how many schnitzels left this morning? Or did somebody "snitch all" of them?

You know what else really grinds my gears?
People who own those little fluffy white dogs where the hair on the side of their mouth and around their ass gets stained brown.
Seriously, just put it down already.
Stop looking at dogs stained arses you weirdo.

Hey boys, I'm heading to Japan for a 3 week holiday this Sunday. I'll be doing a lot of walking, and so was looking to buy a good pair of boots before I go.

Anybody have any tips for affordable brands / best places to buy? Kathmandu and Aussie Disposals are all I can think of at the moment.

Boots have to be:

- Comfy
- Durable
- Water resistant (it's Winter over there, so there'll be snow)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna know what grinds my gears?
When you're walking behind someone on a crowded footpath and they're texting and then they suddenly pirouette and walk straight back at you while still texting.

Hey boys, I'm heading to Japan for a 3 week holiday this Sunday. I'll be doing a lot of walking, and so was looking to buy a good pair of boots before I go.

Anybody have any tips for affordable brands / best places to buy? Kathmandu and Aussie Disposals are all I can think of at the moment.

Boots have to be:

- Comfy
- Durable
Have fun, be careful of tentacles.

Boots have to be:

- Comfy
- Durable

Colarado's mate, I swear by them.

Anyone looking for a shared house in Melbourne/

“This is not a normal share house and the difference is that there is curation,” Jeffery, the catalyst and facilitator, told Fairfax Media.
“These spaces are more for the entrepreneurial-minded and some one who wants to be part of a high-growth culture that helps them contribute in some way.”

Congratulations Jeffrey, we've curated the contestants and found you to be the winner of The Biggest Tool Award.

http://www.domain.com.au/news/turni...ofitable-coliving-experience-20151125-gl68cs/

Boots have to be:

- Comfy
- Durable
Comfy, hard wearing, cheap: Pick any 2. I don't rate Kathmandu (exxy) but if they're on sale you might go ok there.
Depends what kind of boots you want. If you're ok with leather older style boots, rossi and redback both make decent quality lace ups for about $130.
If you want to spend more, Salomon make good boots but they can be farking ugly. They do also make trail shoes that look kind of like runners and are great for around $220+.
You can pick up the first 2 i mentioned at most outdoor stores (rays, Aussie disposals etc) better quality boots you'll find at Kathmandu, mountain designs, paddy Pallin, etc.

Boots have to be:

- Comfy
- Durable
If you're size 8 to 10 buy them over there... Better quality and cheaper than here.

If you're size 8 to 10 buy them over there... Better quality and cheaper than here.
I'm a 10. Size 10 shoes too :p

I'll have a look online. Was kind of wanting to break them in over a few days before I head over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back