Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats age Nostra mate :D
  • me 16-25 WTF is a hangover :D
  • me 25-32 Ok this is manageable :)
  • me 32-37 ok this is ****ed :(
:D:D:D
Nope age has nothing to do with it IMO . Have only had a hang over once or twice in the last 10 years and that's been Vb or boags and fair to say I've had a couple of decent days and nights during that time . I am also a tad older than those categories mentioned only a tad .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to have heaps of preservatives.
Now preservative free along with most of CUB range, strangely enough after becoming yank owned.

Dealt with them before and after the takeover

Let's just say the step up in attitude and professionalism stunned me

Initially I was really not a fan of the takeover, but left after my first meet thinking "thank ****"

Oh my what a waste of space that article is. Pissed myself when I go to "Verdict - Michael Jordon". What an amazing bunch of analysts
Once again you cant compare them, different eras and not to mention Kobe freely admits he styled himself heavily on Jordan. Jordan is the goat and Kobe is the best copy and closest we will see someone get to the goat imo.

Norf trying to sell that they got a bargain with Mitch brown because lolling wood were also chasing him .
Was there anyone Lollingwood didn't chase?

Norf are the only thing in this state less relevant than the dlp

Once again you cant compare them, different eras and not to mention Kobe freely admits he styled himself heavily on Jordan. Jordan is the goat and Kobe is the best copy and closest we will see someone get to the goat imo.

Love how the article opens with "It's a debate that has been thrown around NBA circles for years: who’s better? Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant"

Since when has that been a debate? lol. Fox sports Australia must think everyone down here is an idiot

A bombers fan delivered a large amount of liquid refreshment to Mick Molloys place today.
Think said bombers fan fan is getting a horn for the Tiger passion.

this HTML class. Value is

And saying that. Why is Mick our no1 supporter? Surely he is the most famous passionate? Who is our no1? A real estate devolper?

Questions too many.

Bring back the old logo. Make Mick Molloy no1 fan (Richo 2) and lets party. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back