Official Match Thread S20 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats at Snow Dome MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the Swamprats trying to throw cooney off his game. Do you know who you are messing with? This man has been tearing opposing teams apart since before some of you were born (I'm assuming some of you are 5). cooney and Qooty is like Neo and the Matrix. I believe he can literally slow time.

tumblr_mk7hwyxRdt1s60bsco1_500.gif

Don't believe me? Ask okeydoke7 or beez ...

Yes he slows time so much, he is in a perpetual coma

Yes he slows time so much, he is in a perpetual coma

Well if he managed to win that Mobbs Medal while in a coma that should surely grant him god status? Or at least sainthood.

St Cooney does have a nice ring to it...

Swamprats in The News, episode #...I've lost count:(

View attachment 197386 ShaunDuggan takes on evil alien:thumbsu:

View attachment 197388 Swamprat party games..:rolleyes:

View attachment 197392 The Sphincter is back!

View attachment 197394 Sin City gets behind its boys

View attachment 197389 ShaunDuggan is an allrounder:cool:

View attachment 197390 pantskyle explains why a loss to the Swamprats led to leaving the Bearso_O
View attachment 197393 toxic likes playing at the Snow Dome:rainbow:

I like the kinky stuff.

Well if he managed to win that Mobbs Medal while in a coma that should surely grant him god status? Or at least sainthood.

St Cooney does have a nice ring to it...

There is no religion in qooty

Great work with that wit.
Take all day to think of that one?
Hope you're that quick in the midfield on Sunday, my midfield will destroy you...
Yeah I know I'm pretty happy with myself, nah it didn't actually took me 1 minute. I'm always quick they call me the flash, oh no they won't, I'll destroy your midfield on my own.

Look at the Swamprats trying to throw cooney off his game. Do you know who you are messing with? This man has been tearing opposing teams apart since before some of you were born (I'm assuming some of you are 5). cooney and Qooty is like Neo and the Matrix. I believe he can literally slow time.

They can try all they want but it never works! Damn straight I have been!

I love that opposition clubs think cooney is the weak link in the team, when in actual fact he bonds us together like paper to glue, sonny to cher, or even the photosynthesis process of converting light energy to carbon energy (for the smarter swamprats reading this).

Onwards and upwards Demons!

reliving the 90s? surely cooney has done something since then?

I love that opposition clubs think cooney is the weak link in the team, when in actual fact he bonds us together like paper to glue, sonny to cher .......
Shit to a blanket. ;)

You do realise that Sonny and Cher divorced after 10 years of marriage.

Sonny was killed in a snow skiing accident but not on Mt Buller. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit to a blanket. ;)

You do realise that Sonny and Cher divorced after 10 years of marriage.

Sonny was killed in a snow skiing accident but not on Mt Buller. :oops:
And after that, Cher went on to become a massive star over the next few decades, whilst Sonny had bit parts on The Love Boat and Fantasy Island, was a politician... and is godparent to the lead singer of the chili peppers.

What I am saying is when cooney retires, he will become one of the biggest solo female singers on his generation, and Mt Buller will quit the SFA and try our hand at acting and politics.

Win-win.

Your move, wharfie.

And after that, Cher went on to become a massive star over the next few decades, whilst Sonny had bit parts on The Love Boat and Fantasy Island, was a politician... and is godparent to the lead singer of the chili peppers.

What I am saying is when cooney retires, he will become one of the biggest solo female singers on his generation, and Mt Buller will quit the SFA and try our hand at acting and politics.

Win-win.

Your move, wharfie.
There's no arguing with that logic.

You've got me "babe"

Win-win.

Your move, wharfie.
Can it happen already? cooney has a lovely voice and not many people come and visit Mt Buller anymore

Can it happen already? cooney has a lovely voice and not many people come and visit Mt Buller anymore
True - visiting teams always leave disappointed and without the four points.

There's no arguing with that logic.

You've got me "babe"

given the domestic violence in that relationship.....perhaps the song should have been "I've got you in a headlock baby"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back