Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Good pickup! Mero, the cuffs need to be removed on the 2006-08 Crows jumpers. Same deal for Collingwood too I'd think?

Well... there are cuffs there, they're just very tiny. Almost just like large seams.

Adelaide's were always the same as the base colour of the jumper. As you would know with the navy home.

Here's the red jumper from the 2006 NAB Cup (how's the navy shorts! Makes it look alright)

179552.jpg

And the 2008 clash jumper had yellow cuffs

158304.jpg

But in Collingwood's case, although their home jumper had thin black cuffs, the clash had the black cuffs as well from 2007 onwards

159956.jpg

It was only the 2006 heritage jumper when the white jumper had white cuffs

34219.jpg

Ah, well there you go! Yeah I have a 2006-08 era authentic home jumper. "Thick seams" would be a good description. They're not really constructed in the same way as the cuffs on any other jumper I have, though on closer inspection now I can see how they can be coloured differently from the main body of the jumper.

That red jumper was actually not that bad but we lost so damn often in it (at a time where we regularly played finals and won plenty of games) that everyone grew to hate it. Looks good with blue shorts though. I don't remember that game!

Mero The Richmond 2005 Home and Heritage jumpers need a bigger tiger logo around the neck bar and also a white stroke around it.
Richmond2-2005.gif
Richmond-2005-Heritage.gif
58257.jpg
58228.jpg
Still need a larger tiger with white stroke under these 2 jumpers as well Mero.

Mero.

Can I please get you to do a mockup of St Kilda's hot cross bun guernsey with their 2007 sponsors and apparel partner?

Cheers.
So you're asking for the 1997 jumper with the 2007 sponsors, is that correct?
The neck bar is a guess, they were White on the 07 jumpers to match the panel underneath.
So I've gone with Black on this one.
9707.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mero
I think you have the 2012-14 Adelaide uniforms mixed up. Puma had the thicker cuffs while Reebok has the slimmer ones like you've featured on your Puma graphic.
269943.jpg

2013-14
298575.jpg
Same for 2011.
235704.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back