Mitchell Pearce - wtf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe not as bad as actually letting a dog perform an act on you as he had his pants on, but that lack of respect for yourself and the owner is pathetic. Can't believe he is a club captain.

Off to England with you. Wonder if we will see father Wayne running interference like Tim Watson.

Maybe not as bad as actually letting a dog perform an act on you as he had his pants on, but that lack of respect for yourself and the owner is pathetic. Can't believe he is a club captain.

Off to England with you. Wonder if we will see father Wayne running interference like Tim Watson.
Wayne's on the RL Commission and last I heard made his living as a motivational speaker along the lines of live a clean life.....Wayne's gonna have enough problems without trying to help out Mitch here

Pretty disgusting behaviour but it wasn't as bad as the media are making it out to be. The bloke is obviously a pig but he didn't actually engage with any sexual interaction with the dog, he just pretended to. Nothing like that other crook unit that forced his d*ck inside a dog's mouth.
When did everyone become so outraged about everything? Yeah what he did makes him look like a complete moron, but FFS people demanding he loses his job over mucking around with a dog.. he didnt heck it for christs sake.

Not sure what happened with him kissing that woman and pissing yourself is a bit ordinary, but if the headline is about him simulating sex with a dog.. people need to lighten up and stopped getting sucked in by the media trying to make mountains out of mole hills all the time

When did everyone become so outraged about everything? Yeah what he did makes him look like a complete moron, but FFS people demanding he loses his job over mucking around with a dog.. he didnt **** it for christs sake.

Not sure what happened with him kissing that woman and pissing yourself is a bit ordinary, but if the headline is about him simulating sex with a dog.. people need to lighten up and stopped getting sucked in by the media trying to make mountains out of mole hills all the time
Agreed.

He made a dick of himself but he didn't hurt anyone. Typical media bs.

Same s**t with Carney he got ****ed over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did everyone become so outraged about everything? Yeah what he did makes him look like a complete moron, but FFS people demanding he loses his job over mucking around with a dog.. he didnt **** it for christs sake.

Agreed.

He made a dick of himself but he didn't hurt anyone. Typical media bs.

Same s**t with Carney he got stuffed over

Repeat offender
Being ( now former i'm guessin ) NSW captain won't help either.

Nah just going on what the news report says. Not as bad as made out?

Yeah I was like you...listening to all the news reports... I thought it was serious

nothing in it..he's just ******* around

I'm more concerned about these leeches that are filming/taking photos of pissed footballers or footballers doing and trying to make money by sending to the media.

Yeah I was like you...listening to all the news reports... I thought it was serious

nothing in it..he's just ******* around

I'm more concerned about these leeches that are filming/taking photos of pissed footballers or footballers doing and trying to make money by sending to the media.
If it was a regular bloke like us nothing would be made of it anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back