Mitchell Pearce - wtf?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's in his genes. A close "sober" relative of his tried to force himself on me several years ago. I attempted to leave but jumped in my car as I unlocked it and then proceeded to masturbate. Charming lot!

I'm assuming it's who i think it is.
1st bad thing i've ever heard said about him.

Mind you , not as easy to sweep things under the rug these days when everyone has a camera.

Very well done here.

Link

The Sydney Roosters have suspended Mitchell Pearce for eight rounds and fined him $125,000 the club announced on Thursday afternoon.

Following the consideration of all relevant material relating to the incident, the Roosters issued Pearce the following sanctions:

1. Removal of club captaincy.
2. Suspended from the club leadership group for 2016.
3. $125,000 fine ($50,000 suspended).
4. Suspension from playing in the NRL for eight rounds, and his return will be subject to on-going rehabilitation and good conduct.

Sydney Roosters, CEO Mr John Lee, welcomed the finalisation of the matter.

Not really that's like his third offence and this time he attempted to force himself on a female, pissed all over there couch and simulated a sex act with a dog, guys have been sacked for less than that.

You really have to give credit to the Roosters in how they were able to control and manipulate the media in all of this compare that to the whole Chris Gayle - Don't blush baby, wow.

Australian animal welfare charities could get some great copy here with the right slogan...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back