Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do they call the little bastards these days?
Little shits :p

6-7 years ago my experience of being a year 7 was that nobody really called you anything except the year 8s wouldn't let you forget that you're the new "little babies" of the school. That may have just been my school. Dunno if teachers have special names they call year 7s behind their backs, though.

P.S. 2009 had the best ever crop of Year 7's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little shits :p

6-7 years ago my experience of being a year 7 was that nobody really called you anything except the year 8s wouldn't let you forget that you're the new "little babies" of the school. That may have just been my school. Dunno if teachers have special names they call year 7s behind their backs, though.

P.S. 2009 had the best ever crop of Year 7's.

Eh, one thing I know I will not do is treat them like babies. Lol I'm coming from 5 years Senior level and then 4 years with Year 9s- they aint getting any babying from me that's for damn sure. ;)

How ya been seashells

Same old crap, not bad. How ru? How's Kit and Teri?

Eh, one thing I know I will not do is treat them like babies. Lol I'm coming from 5 years Senior level and then 4 years with Year 9s- they aint getting any babying from me that's for damn sure. ;)

Same old crap, not bad. How ru? How's Kit and Teri?
yeah they have busy lives but always find time for their internet friends :)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pissed offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Have the frame work up for my cat encloser and someone rings up and complaints saying it can't be more than 20 square meters for Ffs.Of course it's bigger than that.
So I ring up and find out if I'm beeing pranked I can make it as big as I want,but I have to make some changes FFs more fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu digging these neghourers get get f£eeeeed.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pissed offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Have the frame work up for my cat encloser and someone rings up and complaints saying it can't be more than 20 square meters for Ffs.Of course it's bigger than that.
So I ring up and find out if I'm beeing pranked I can make it as big as I want,but I have to make some changes FFs more fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu digging these neghourers get get f£eeeeed.

Da f.uk- people are actually ringing up councils and complaining about the size of a cat enclosure (better than a cat roaming around I take it). o_O

Tell them until you sign their name and steal their god damn phone out from under them, they have nothing to ****ing complain about.

They rang my mobile pretty sure he said he was the council I can't be sure tho I'm calling bs.
So I need to draw up plans take them in get stamped etc.
It's bullshit cats have been inside 2weeks they want to go outside.
it would of been done by the weekend was waiting on mesh I ordered.
Now I have to dig more holes and buy more posts also have to make changes.
A lot of bullshit So I try to do the right thing and it's still not the right thing ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back