Bulletproof® Lifestyle / BP coffee etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually wasn't, not in the slightest.

I read it as condescending and aggressive too. Probably because you posted on this thread just to say that Crossfit and BP coffee are a crock of s**t. I don't get people who need to criticise other people's way of doing things. If something works for someone then that's great.

But if you were being sincere cheers. It's great being in the best shape of my life in my 40s.

Last edited:
I read it as condescending and aggressive too. Probably because you posted on this thread just to say that Crossfit and BP coffee are a crock of s**t. I don't get people who need to criticise other people's way of doing things. If something works for someone then that's great.

But if you were being sincere cheers. It's great being in the best shape of my life in my 40s.

I own a fitness centre, I absolutely love hearing success stories, it's one of things that keep people coming through the doors - RESULTS.

Cultfit - when you own a gym you can't be supportive of the concept, I do respect the work ethic of those that do it and the athleticism of those elite guys.

LOL.... you mean Cultfit?

This bulletproof coffee seems a crock of s**t.

fasted cardio at 6am with a double shot espresso does the trick for me, I throw in EHP Oxyshred for some natural energy and some fat burning elements ( not to mention it's a mood enhancer ) and I start the day in the best way.
So what amount of caffeine are you consuming then?

Cannot understand why anyone would voluntarily put that s**t in their body.

Cos they read the marketing hype n not the label.
And they don't realise synthetic caffeine in pre work-out supps is allot different to caffeine in coffee, but aslong as it gives them a buzz is the main factor even though it's zapping their hormones.

And they don't realise synthetic caffeine in pre work-out supps is allot different to caffeine in coffee, but aslong as it gives them a buzz is the main factor even though it's zapping their hormones.

It gives me zero buzz, a little energy influx but thats about. The actual contents of ingredient isn't hefty, theres plenty in this world that is worst for you. I'm no expert but I'm perfectly healthy, my bloods were done in January and my doctor classified me as extremely healthy with elite cardiovascular so whatever I do I must do ok and as where his words "Don't change what's working for you". But hey, it sounds like I'm surrounded by medical professionals here so I'll be sure to take what's posted with absolute seriousness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And as I pointed out before the CLA in oxyshread is also synthetic and has a history of serious health issues.

It gives me zero buzz, a little energy influx but thats about. The actual contents of ingredient isn't hefty, theres plenty in this world that is worst for you. I'm no expert but I'm perfectly healthy, my bloods were done in January and my doctor classified me as extremely healthy with elite cardiovascular so whatever I do I must do ok and as where his words "Don't change what's working for you". But hey, it sounds like I'm surrounded by medical professionals here so I'll be sure to take what's posted with absolute seriousness.

If your Doctor classified you as extremely healthy then your in big trouble!
GP's are legal drug pushers.

If your Doctor classified you as extremely healthy then your in big trouble!
GP's are legal drug pushers.

Resting heart rate is 48 -
Red blood cell count - Good
Hemoglobin - Good
White blood cell - Good
Hemotcrit - Good
Platelet count - Perfect
Sperm count - high

Theres not a lot else to test for, had and ECG and that came back with no abnormalities -

I eat a Paleo rich diet with the occasional treat, my overall fitness is excellent so tell me again how am I in big trouble? On what basis to make the opinion? The only disease I've ever had is sexually transmitted and thats purely because I loved sex parties before I was engaged, so perhaps I'm a closet HIV/AIDS carrier lol.

Resting heart rate is 48 -
Red blood cell count - Good
Hemoglobin - Good
White blood cell - Good
Hemotcrit - Good
Platelet count - Perfect
Sperm count - high

Theres not a lot else to test for, had and ECG and that came back with no abnormalities -

I eat a Paleo rich diet with the occasional treat, my overall fitness is excellent so tell me again how am I in big trouble? On what basis to make the opinion? The only disease I've ever had is sexually transmitted and thats purely because I loved sex parties before I was engaged, so perhaps I'm a closet HIV/AIDS carrier lol.

What about your
Triglycerides
Homecystein
Glucose
Hdl-Ldl-VLdl
Dhea
Testosterone
Progesterone
Estrogen

What about your
Triglycerides
Homecystein
Glucose
Hdl-Ldl-VLdl
Dhea
Testosterone
Progesterone
Estrogen

I'd have to go through this 4 page document I've got, it had I would say around 30 things listed and I wouldn't even know half of them. Don't act like you're a medical professional mate, I've been tested regularly since I was 15 within elite environments, I sure as hell know if there was something that was adversely effecting my health.

I'd like to know again, how you come to the assumption that I am unhealthy? It bewilders me. You're either a troll, a know it all or a complete and utter nerd who has absolutely nothing better to do with his life other than try and act intelligent on an internet forum.

fe me.....is that you?

do you even lift weights? massive!

Yeah that's me.. I'm about 8kgs lighter now though, I'm trying to be more athletic than bulky and big, I like to feel light on my feet. I'm no longer in my 20s and hitting festivals lol

Yeah that's me.. I'm about 8kgs lighter now though, I'm trying to be more athletic than bulky and big, I like to feel light on my feet. I'm no longer in my 20s and hitting festivals lol

any juice along the way? the only guys in the military that got that big, had a little help.

or just a natural?

any juice along the way? the only guys in the military that got that big, had a little help.

or just a natural?

Very difficult to put on that type of size naturally.. I used to see a really good sport scientist and he explained how are our bodies are genetically made up and how our natural levels of hormones make it impossible to be that super human size we all wish for. It's an intersting topic which can lead you to understand that pretty much every guy you see in a gym that looks a little unnaturally big, well it's probably a certainty that they're running some meds.

I get to paranoid about the effects it has on my body to run anything, plenty of my mates do though and my body is disgraceful in comparison to them, however on the inside I'm positive Id look ALOT better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back