Not-a-cluey Callan Ward

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends on if he wants success or not. He is going to find a lot more success in his career at GWS than he is at Carlton, especially in the next 3 or so years.

GWS would need a lot of things to go right to have any success in the next 5 years.

Probably start with trying to stop losing talented players, and actually drafting kids who want to be there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair chance if St Kilda are involved. They love paying overs.

Hang on, which is it,

In October, Carlisle was a gun definitely worth a top 10 pick

Now you're saying he's a spud.

Make up your mind.

PS, you're trying to bag the club that got Josh Bruce for pick 48, Longer for pick 25, Lonie for pick 41 and Jack Sinclair for a rookie pick

Give it up.

Your club may get the chance to make that offer and Ward doesn't have a ban hanging over his head either ...

Bitter much...

But Carlton will have pick 1 for the next 3 seasons, how can we compete with that?

Sorry where did I say this? Just because you paid overs doesn't make him a spud.

Why did we pay overs?

Is he not an 8 year CHB and swingman w bucket hands?

Since when are they not worth a top 10 pick?

Sell Ward the virtues of Seaford perhaps ...

Good call. Its worked for Bruce, Longer, Membrey, Carlisle, Freeman and Rice.

Ward would likely be very happy to join that list.

Players apparently love the Moorrabin area too btw.

I'm not sure. Maybe you should ask Ameet?

Nah. He doesn't play forward well. Hates the pressure. I'm not sure he'll last another 8 years either.

Ask your fellow supporters who were lining up in their hundreds tens to say so leading up to the trade.

If the Saints tried harder to be like Essendon off field, I'm sure we'd be much more successful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back