Preview Round 6: Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG - Saturday 7:25PM, 30/04/16

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampson, FFS. :thumbsdown: Port aren't even playing a recognised ruckman, so of course this is the week for us to carry 2. :drunk:

#Dimmalogic

Call me deluded, but I see some logic.
Maric is a dangerous mark deep forward.
They have lost Trengove and they have very little height in defence.
So it stretches them forward, while Hampson stretches them in the ruck.

Melts are way over the top here. I'm generally one of the first ones raging about team selection but I don't really think it's that bad. Two rucks is worth another go with the form Hampson has shown recently. I kinda thought we all expected this once they were both fit? Maric is pretty good forward and Ty will be able to stay home. Tipping 4-5 goals from him.

Who else were we gonna bring in to win the game? Only one I'm disappointed about is Lennon. Everyone else would be as or less effective than Rioli, Menedue, Ellis so we may as well play them for experience.

It's really ok, considering what we've got (which I've well and truly expected isn't much).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mksic.gif

Melts are way over the top here. I'm generally one of the first ones raging about team selection but I don't really think it's that bad. Two rucks is worth another go with the form Hampson has shown recently. I kinda thought we all expected this once they were both fit? Maric is pretty good forward and Ty will be able to stay home. Tipping 4-5 goals from him.

Who else were we gonna bring in to win the game? Only one I'm disappointed about is Lennon. Everyone else would be as or less effective than Rioli, Menedue, Ellis so we may as well play them for experience.

It's really ok, considering what we've got (which I've well and truly expected isn't much).
. Naaaa man you just don't get it. 2 rucks in this where we need half a ruck. He is desperate to justify the * ups re Hampson. No s**t he is ******* useless and will have 56 hit outs and he fools you again

Agree...Hampson will be a late withdrawal so Hunt comes in :oops:

I doubt it, we've only named 6 talls, and none of the emergencies have much height either. They're unlikely to make a short team even shorter.

Surely this was the week to give Elton a run. Is it Maric or Hampson to the backline, or do we play a midget defence? I despair!

He is coaching to keep his contract. Before it gets terminated. And yes, he gets paid out if we terminate. I'm sure there is a clause that if he gets the boot this year we don't pay for next year or some such....

Why would he care? He'll get paid out regardless.... I'm sorry champ... the number of guys who have played under 50 games are not made up, they are facts... So the young kids you are calling for have been playing... just not super well (like the rest of the team).

I'm not certain what work you do but I wouldn't sign a contract that said I wouldn't get paid :rolleyes:

Will probably never know, will stay on our list until about 27 or 28 and who's going to want him then?
I don't think he's much chop quite honestly.

Surely this was the week to give Elton a run. Is it Maric or Hampson to the backline, or do we play a midget defence? I despair!

Elton or Griff.... I can see Westhoff running rings around Chaplin. If Dixon gets hold of Astbury.... look out. Not convinced Batch can handle Paul Stewart one-out either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back