Game Day Pre Season Richmond vs Collingwood 6:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly …and a bit of a stretch at this stage…but I’m thinking they could develop into the May and Lever style of play combo
That's the hope. Although my utter dislike of that knob Lever precludes me using those two as an example.

Let's say Astbury and Rance.

Absolute best thing were seeing from Gibbo is that he hasn't lost any of his leap. Is his biggest weapon and was worried he'd be brought back to mortal status by the hamstring surgery.
My oath...he's got a spring this laddie, and can take a strong grab! Just hope he comes good like his old team mate in Grimes...

i only saw 3 minutes of highlights

mfw saw the jumper

Gorilla Reaction GIF

i only saw 3 minutes of highlights

mfw saw the jumper

Whoever decided on that "lets promote the sponsors" yellow guernsey should stay away from the design dept. It looks so bland.
It represented, well I'm not sure what as there's no tiger or even a sash. We are RICHMOND. The tiger is who we are!
Hoping next year we return to some type of Richmond identity in the preseason games because this surely isn't.

lefau.jpg

Whoever decided on that "lets promote the sponsors" yellow guernsey should stay away from the design dept. It looks so bland.
It represented, well I'm not sure what as there's no tiger or even a sash. We are RICHMOND. The tiger is who we are!
Hoping next year we return to some type of Richmond identity in the preseason games because this surely isn't.

View attachment 1918018
its a bloody luminati public humiliation ritual

they stripped us of our identity

no sash just corporate billboards for us

View attachment 1918018

What a bizarre jumper to wear, an inside out plain colour training jumper where the logos from the other side of the jumper are partially showing.

It looks like something a bush league team would hand a bloke who turned up to training with no gear to train in.

What a bizarre jumper to wear, an inside out plain colour training jumper where the logos from the other side of the jumper are partially showing.

It looks like something a bush league team would hand a bloke who turned up to training with no gear to train in.
Co$t cutting...saving all our pennies for PRO re-development!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back