Preview Richmond v Collingwood - Community Shield Game - IKON Park Tuesday February 27th 6.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excited to see Lefau, Sam Powell-Pepper some Pie losers
the rock mankind GIF by WWE

Mick Foley aka Mankind style.

Not playing because he misses the first 2 H&A matches and I'd presume Yze wants to look at those that are available for the early games.
I was under the impression the suspension itself ruled him out of this game because it is AFL sanctioned and he would have to apply for a permit to play it?

Your point makes a lot of sense too though.

I was under the impression the suspension itself ruled him out of this game because it is AFL sanctioned and he would have to apply for a permit to play it?

Your point makes a lot of sense too though.
If he was ruled out of this game as part of his suspension that would be a bonus for us as it would mean he'd only miss the Opening Round clash of the season before being available.

I can't believe Pies fans are reading this thread then melting down about it on their own board. Don't be shy little fellas. Come say hello.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe Pies fans are reading this thread then melting down about it on their own board. Don't be shy little fellas. Come say hello.
Cannot see Pies getting within 10 goals of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back