AFLW Dreamtime, Richmond vs Essendon. 7:20pm Ikon Park, Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

a non-listed out is greiser is being replaced by train on player lauren caruso for their AFLW debut

Twenty-three-year-old Caruso was a pivotal member of Port Melbourne's premiership-winning VFLW side.

The midfielder was unanimously voted the winner of the Lisa Hardeman Medal for best on ground in the Grand Final, and was also crowned as the Club's Best and Fairest winner for 2023.

She replaces Caitlin Greiser (thumb) in the Tigers' line-up, with Shannon Danckert added to the squad as an emergency.

the changes and milestones

1697177674206.png

also beth lynch is out on suspension (classic lynch behaviour)

some well needed ins, but * me dead we could be rooted up fwd

yassir got hit high first, i probs wouldnt have called the in the back free, but good goal from her

also good quick recovery and quick hands while getting tackled from woods, liking her a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yassir got hit high first, i probs wouldnt have called the in the back free, but good goal from her

also good quick recovery and quick hands while getting tackled from woods, liking her a lot

Yeah I thought high too rather than ITB.

Who was it that picked it off the ground after Woods had handballed i, was it Wickstead? Was really good hands on the groundball and quick handball out

Yeah I thought high too rather than ITB.

Who was it that picked it off the ground after Woods had handballed i, was it Wickstead? Was really good hands on the groundball and quick handball out
im using the afl website so i can't rewind and it's already been erased from my memory lol

but wicksteed is another i like

dumb from libby that kick, kicked it to a player in the middle of a few essendon players at chb, and you don't even kick it to them well

worst of all it was poppy kelly so you shouldn't have gone there anyway unless it was a down the line pack

First touch terrible. Panic merchants. We can’t handle any pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back