The Official Spud Jenkins VS Spud Dixon 2016 thread (including poll)

Who will kick more goals in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He's talking from his arse, I'm surprised you can understand him.
It's an insufferable flog
It sprouts that line of tired bullshit but hasn't got one example
I dont think he knows a single thing about the game - truly
His ignorance is simply astounding :D:D:D

LoLz down hill Jenkins 8 goals. I'd imagine his contracts talks will now go on hold a little longer. Get your bids in flogs:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jenko has come a long way. When I first saw him play, I thought he would end up cleaning the toilets at West Lakes.
Staying forward of your defender is a risky way to play. It doesn't allow enough inside 50s to beat teams that apply good forward pressure. It's not a formula for beating good teams on a regular basis. It will be lucky to win a final and almost impossible to win two finals in a row.

If Jenkins was a half decent footballer he would be working in tandem with Walker and either taking contested marks in midfield and bombing them long to Walker or taking contested marks in the forward 50.

Jeez
We could use a bloke like that.
Strong contested mark
Leads hard and straight.
Kicks them from wherever.
He was best on.
Apart from the bulldogumpies.

Staying forward of your defender is a risky way to play. It doesn't allow enough inside 50s to beat teams that apply good forward pressure. It's not a formula for beating good teams on a regular basis. It will be lucky to win a final and almost impossible to win two finals in a row.

If Jenkins was a half decent footballer he would be working in tandem with Walker and either taking contested marks in midfield and bombing them long to Walker or taking contested marks in the forward 50.

Your bias knows no bounds does it?

So how is this a free ride from the umpire ?

You've bullshitted for years and bluffed your way through an incredible number of stupid theories that plainly show you know nothing

Again you've been found out

As much as I've payed him out with Joe the Goose stuff he clunked a few contested marks last night that were impressive I can't lie.. He'll never kick 8 goals again in his life but it should drive up his pricetag <insert freo>

As much as I've payed him out with Joe the Goose stuff he clunked a few contested marks last night that were impressive I can't lie.. He'll never kick 8 goals again in his life but it should drive up his pricetag <insert freo>
Though who was those marks taken on? A lot of JJ goals were from over the top and scabbing in the goal square as his heat map shows.
image.jpeg

Back