Sandy v Box Hill today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone at the game? How did Freeman go?

He played development league. Some results on the Nathan Freeman thread. He got through...so that's 5 on the trot I think.

I'm here. Freezer and NOK both played dev sq. They both had big numbers even though the team got smashed. Got through no worries.

Hugh Goddard is in the coaches box today and assisted the defence line coach in talking to the players in the break. He's a beauty. Great head on his shoulders. Has his wrist bandaged up for some reason but appears to be walking well.

Pretty even contest at the moment. 26-25 Zebs way. Eli, Shents, White and Rice playing well. Geez White has a beautiful kick on him.

I'm here. Freezer and NOK both played dev sq. They both had big numbers even though the team got smashed. Got through no worries.

Hugh Goddard is in the coaches box today and assisted the defence line coach in talking to the players in the break. He's a beauty. Great head on his shoulders. Has his wrist bandaged up for some reason but appears to be walking well.

Pretty even contest at the moment. 26-25 Zebs way. Eli, Shents, White and Rice playing well. Geez White has a beautiful kick on him.
keep em coming loyal xx

The boys do some great things then something stupid, sandwiched by another great bit of play. so frustrating. Murdoch just screwed up royally. Instead of kicking down the line he went backwards but then changed his mind and kicked a putrid grubber. The other boys saved him by Billy taking a great grab and ended with Shents kicking a goal.

As soon as Box Hill get out they hurt us. The boys become reactive rather than proactive.
JWeb just threw his body on the line again. Got it out of their forward 50. But now it's gone back in.. And.. (Waiting)... Box Hill kicked a point.
Zebs 34- Hawks 34

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few spots up for grabs in the seniors this week, so the Sandy boys should be fired up. Lewis vs Longer for the Hickey's ruck spot, Webster vs Lee vs White for Fisher. I'd say another good game from Shenton should get him in the side over Minchington as well and perhaps Lonie/Sinclair for Billings if Richo wants to make that swap. Personally, I just want to see JWeb back, he's a beauty.

Sincs another who is throwing his body in there a lot. Giving the Hawks players a good bump and making them earn it. He's a solid little nugget our Sincs. And his hair is still perfect.

Half time. Zebs 48- Hawks 46

Hawks seem so much more organised when they have the ball. But we're still in front. Just.
Wish he could translate his ball winning abilities to the AFL, has all the tools

Remove this Banner Ad

Back