Autopsy Round 10, 2024: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

St-Kilda-vs-Fremantle.png

What’s an adjective that means worse than diabolical? Seriously, why the f*** would I watch this shyte any more? Whatever the next level up from diabolical is, it’s beyond that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit club. Shit game.

Maybe someone who's at the game can comment but on TV I swear I've seen more life at a cemetery.

Commentators even said it felt like a morgue in there.

There is absolutely nothing positive happening right now and the vibe I'm getting from saints fans is that they genuinely have no hope. Even during richo and ratts there was hope.

This feels really ****ing bleak.

Simply not up to it.
If Ross got the credit for getting the bounce into finals last year. He sure as hell can have heat put on him for our play this year.
We keep saying Harvey is to blame for the forwards. Do people honestly believe that Ross doesn't have say?
We can't hit targets, our players are down on form everywhere. Steele is playing hurt. Again.
If you think for a second that Marshall was crap. The only reason we didn't get royally blown out of the water in the first half was because of him.

It’s sad but true..

We have the worst midfield in the AFL by far…..

At the moment, we only have Steele as a good enough mid… I counted 5 from Freo (Serong, Fyfe, Brayshaw, Young, O’Mera). That’s 1 against 5 high quality mids…

Plus we carry so many soft and non-contested players (Hill, Milera, Bonner, Howard and 3 young players in Wilson, Collard, Philipou), basically unless we hit targets and mark the ball, we are gone.. that’s why we try to play safe, and try to run hard to create these easy marks, but it often doesn’t work.

The previous coach/football department really ruined this team by not recognize we biggest weakness for 10+ years - MIDFIELDERS.. that’s not Lyon’s fault.. he’s had this team for 1.5 seasons only…

Let’s build from the ground up.. again..

Go saints..

Last edited:
Paddy Dow is not our savior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back